Old 10-05-2013, 06:03 PM #1
CON*RAD
Infinity Legend

Annual Supporting Member
CON*RAD is playing at Living Legends VI
CON*RAD owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CON*RAD is for the Gunfight
241 offer, rare alias & 07 cyborg. Have cash to add! Bring everything.

Rare alias and a hard to get 07 cyborg. Bring me a luxe, GT, GTI, lv1, geo3, or a vanquish. I have plenty of cash to add, and can make this in your favor!

I finally got all the pieces I needed to build this alias. It holds air and fires, I haven't been to a chronograph yet, so it may need adjusted to get the correct fps, but it sounds like it's shooting strong, no hiccups or drop off from the sounds of it!

It will be tuned and ready whenever I get to the field.

It's equipped with some of the best parts around too-
- Lurker eigenram
- Virtue LED board, PSP ready.
- Virtue Membrane pad
- CP feedneck
- CP asa
- Hybrid "money" eye covers
- Hybrid adjustable ram cap
- BL empire grips
- MAC 43 series solenoid (better than the rest imo)
- new Torpedo regulator
- stock LPR, trigger, and trigger guard.
- STOCK BARREL, No deadlywinds barrel. Unless stated otherwise.

This was a team edition marker, The logo and the "crossfire" is a laser job. I have yet to find another of these up for sale. So don't miss out on a chance to own a very rare Bob Long alias.

Price- $325 obo. This is a sick alias, comes as pictured, only with a stock BL barrel.

I'll probably regret selling or trading this marker. It's, "the gun people wish they kept" according to everyone who has ever had one lol...

Marker is in fantastic condition for it's age. It has very little wear, most of which is just on the eye covers and around the edges where it's more prone to wear. No scratches or dings anywhere to be seen.

It can come with the UL pictured.

Marker is completely stock other than the cp asa. Nothing was needed for these things really... It will come with the clear dye grips, and also the hybrid grips pictured though.

Price- $350

I'm looking to trade both of these for a Luxe 1.5, luxe 2.0, GT, GTi, LV1, Geo3, or a Vanquish... I have a good amount of cash to add for the right deal. Thanks!

Check out my marker sale! Luxe, vapor, pm8 and etek inside-
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post83620681
CON*RAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2013, 09:37 PM #2
Michael0196

Shocker+cash for the cyborg. I'm thinking 100$, pm me if interested
Michael0196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:13 PM #3
CON*RAD
Infinity Legend

Annual Supporting Member
More than likely not. I already have my dream shocker. Pics and specs would help though. PM me.

Old 10-10-2013, 02:40 PM #4
CON*RAD
Infinity Legend

Annual Supporting Member
$309.26 get's me $300 after paypal fees... so that's what I'm asking for. each.

ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.