PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 10-04-2013, 01:44 PM #64
Jens

has been a member for 10 years
interesting statement from the guys and I 100% agree...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wr4s4GCJ014
Jens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2013, 01:50 PM #65
ludo141
Video-Maker

ludo141 posts videos on PbNation
ludo141 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
ludo141 is a PbNation video superstar
I did an interview with Colombo the tonton captain....

I know is just in french, subs is coming...
ludo141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:52 PM #66
smokeage
Team Foxtrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdi 73 View Post
CEP Shooting 405?? Aftershock had hot guns?? I dont see you hanging them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballcapt062 View Post
Hmm... So we are just going to ignore all of the cheating with intent from American teams? Sounds like we have a real scholar right here. Even when U.S. Teams play over seas get gun penalties at tournaments this never happens. Dynast in Germany 2k4 ring a bell to anyone for gun penalties on a U.S. team where they were not hammered harshly as the TONTON's are now.

The biggest issue foreign teams face here is the bias against them and now we go and make it harder for each team from overseas to get fair treatment.

London Tigers complained of biased reffing, so did Joy, and now TONTON.
Oh, so American teams have openly admitted to taking the field with faulty guns? Please, feel free to post some evidence but until you do the fact still remains:

Getting caught with gun penalties =/= knowingly taking the field with faulty equipment because you didn't feel it was 'that' important.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:59 PM #67
J. Stein

J. Stein is a Supporting Member
J. Stein is a founding member
J. Stein plays in the PSP
J. Stein donated to help Peyton Trent
Euro teams complain about reffing here. US teams complain about reffing there. Euro teams complain about reffing there. US teams complain about reffing here.

Seriously, how is everyone over thinking this? Teams cheat. They got caught. They got penalized. Vacating scores from one event isn't the end of the world. Sponsors aren't going to drop them because of it. They weren't in contention for a top 4 finish on the year. The penalty was not nearly as harsh as the public manner in which it was applied. But the PSP weren't the only ones making a very loud and public fuss over this. The PSP weren't the first ones, either, for that matter.

This is undoubtedly why they aren't playing. If they hadn't been caught cheating, or at least hadn't been publicly admonished for it, they'd be at Cup.

I don't know who is in more need of manning up. The team or the fan boys making excuses for them.

Warzone Facebook
www.warzoneri.com

RIP Ronnie

Last edited by J. Stein : 10-04-2013 at 02:03 PM.
J. Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:00 PM #68
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D4 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballcapt062 View Post
London Tigers complained of biased reffing, so did Joy, and now TONTON.

Im not sure if biased reffing was the case for these past scenarios but biased reffing is a problem in this sport and others for sure. There will never be a way to eliminate it 100%.
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
***ONE OF A KIND G6R***
MaG Adrenal1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:00 PM #69
smokeage
Team Foxtrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Stein View Post
Euro teams complain about reffing here. US teams complain about reffing there. Euro teams complain about reffing there. US teams complain about reffing here.

Seriously, how is everyone over thinking this? Teams cheat. They got caught. They got penalized. Vacating scores from one event isn't the end of the world. Sponsors aren't going to drop them because of it. They weren't in contention for a top 4 finish on the year. The penalty was not nearly as harsh as the public manner in which it was applied. But the PSP weren't the only ones making a very loud and public fuss over this. The PSP wasn't the first ones, either, for that matter.

This is undoubtedly why they aren't playing. If they hadn't been caught cheating, or at least hadn't been publicly admonished for it, they'd be at Cup.

I don't know who is in more need of manning up. The team or the fan boys making excuses for them.
*Slow clap*
Old 10-04-2013, 02:05 PM #70
Arkioz

I love the Ton Tons. They're an excellent team and are a truly self motivated. They were a feared team before the whole "hot gun" issue. Just watch them play, they are amazing. They put every team they play against on their toes even without shooting hot. I mean did you see them play Impact in the Millennium.
Arkioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:06 PM #71
taulce1
JunCTion Photography

Annual Supporting Member
taulce1 is BST Legit
I love the morals most of you have. Cheaters are the most disgusting part of the game. Good for all of you who are against it.

Now get your heads out of your ***** because I've seen just about every team cheat and knowingly do it.

Wiping, ect. is just as bad as a hot gun in the cheating world. How some of you can distinguish the difference is beyond me.

The ONLY difference is that a hot gun could hurt someone. Other than that cheating is cheating. I won't sit here and beat up on the TonTons when I would have to do the same for the other teams.
taulce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:10 PM #72
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
noclue119 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noclue119 supports Team VICIOUS
noclue119 plays in the APPA D3 division
noclue119 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Stein View Post

Exactly.
I have yet to hear a winning team complain about refs why?
Because we like to attribute success to internal factors(hard work and practice), while attributing defeat and failure to outside factors(refs and paint).

Ton Ton lost because their gun reg was dirty and spiked.
Dynasty/Damage wins because they work their ***** off.

We can look at the reverse:
Ton Ton lost because players failed to maintain their own equipment.
Dynasty/Damage wins because the layout suited their playing style.

Which one are you more likely to say about yourself?

Last edited by noclue119 : 10-04-2013 at 02:12 PM.
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:14 PM #73
Kirko017

Kirko017 plays in the PSP
Kirko017 posts videos on PbNation
Kirko017 is an NCPA player
Kirko017 plays in the APPA D4 division
The latest Breakdown on PBAccess.com Matty talked about them dropping. He said that TonsTons didn't have the finances to play. But I am sure it is for the gun penalties

Last edited by Kirko017 : 10-04-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Kirko017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:16 PM #74
smokeage
Team Foxtrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkioz View Post
I love the Ton Tons. They're an excellent team and are a truly self motivated. They were a feared team before the whole "hot gun" issue. Just watch them play, they are amazing. They put every team they play against on their toes even without shooting hot. I mean did you see them play Impact in the Millennium.
So true, because they are a fantastic team with fantastic talent. It's unfortunate they let their ego's get ahead of themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taulce1 View Post
I love the morals most of you have. Cheaters are the most disgusting part of the game. Good for all of you who are against it.

Now get your heads out of your ***** because I've seen just about every team cheat and knowingly do it.

Wiping, ect. is just as bad as a hot gun in the cheating world. How some of you can distinguish the difference is beyond me.

The ONLY difference is that a hot gun could hurt someone. Other than that cheating is cheating. I won't sit here and beat up on the TonTons when I would have to do the same for the other teams.
See, maybe that's where I'm different. I would have the same reaction had this been Heat or Dynasty or Infamous. Everyone is trying to act like Tontons are some kind of martyr when they are not.

From the beginning of this it was obvious they were doing it intentionally, then they released statements denying that fact and also decrying the PSP as a whole and how much "extra work they have to put in." Boo ****ing hoo.

Had they not released that statement I would have a much nicer disposition towards them but it's obvious that they knowingly cheated in the first place, then knowingly tried to cover it up and knowingly blamed others for their mistakes in an attempt to shift the blame.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:20 PM #75
smokeage
Team Foxtrot

Double post. Someone shoot me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
Ton Ton lost because their gun reg was dirty and spiked.
Dynasty/Damage wins because they work their ***** off.
?
that's not what happened to their markers. Their marker did the 'exact' opposite of what it should have done given the excuse they gave.

In that scenario the 'first' shot should have been the 352 but it was in fact the 'last' (I believe the 4th tested shot). So the idea that it was the o-ring in the reg is nothing but a lie from people who know more about their markers than I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirko017 View Post
The latest Breakdown on PBAccess.com Matty talked about them dropping. He said that TonsTons didn't have the finances to play
They are about to win Millineum which comes with a huge cash payout lol
Old 10-04-2013, 02:22 PM #76
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D4 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirko017 View Post
The latest Breakdown on PBAccess.com Matty talked about them dropping. He said that TonsTons didn't have the finances to play.
Were they dropped by any of their sponsors?
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
***ONE OF A KIND G6R***
MaG Adrenal1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:24 PM #77
ADOLF
SDVandals.. hit it up

ADOLF plays in the USPL
ADOLF owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ADOLF plays in the APPA D4 division
ADOLF has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I chatted with a buddy close to them, and she says that the tons were upset with the negativity and that dye never had their back for the guns mistakes. Which I believe is true. Bcuz when asked the same question to chatt cep, dye didnt say it was their products fault. Funny how most dye markers at the event were teched there were the ones that were shiiting hot or had a malfunction. Hmm. Back that up dye.
VANDALS paintball brought to u by
HK GIANT FURIOUS BODY ARMOR PAINTBALLGATEWAY
SCAN MY AVATAR FOR MORE INFO
VAPORVENDETTA
ADOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:27 PM #78
smokeage
Team Foxtrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADOLF View Post
I chatted with a buddy close to them, and she says that the tons were upset with the negativity and that dye never had their back for the guns mistakes. Which I believe is true. Bcuz when asked the same question to chatt cep, dye didnt say it was their products fault. Funny how most dye markers at the event were teched there were the ones that were shiiting hot or had a malfunction. Hmm. Back that up dye.
If they are still saying it was the faulty reg o-ring then they are just refusing to accept responsibility themselves.

Until I hear another issue that could actually physically be responsible for those chrono reads then it's obvious that they are just playing the blame-game to remove the spotlight from themselves and their own personal choices.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:32 PM #79
paramedic18
Shortcake!

paramedic18 is a Paintball photographer
paramedic18 is playing at Living Legends VI
paramedic18 is playing at Living Legends VII
paramedic18 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
The difference is this is true. I'll infract myself if it isn't.

Clearly people expect more out of us than those hacks.
You should just infract yourself anyways.. You're John.. That's worthy of at least 2 infractions

I've come to realize not to expect anything from PBN.. Some of the strangest stuff on the intertubez are contained in these forums

Paintcheck Photography in Co-operating with RSHMedia, Covering the Indiana region for scenario, tourny, and rec play.
paramedic18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:38 PM #80
RyanR
accuracy by volume

RyanR is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
he should atleast infract himself for instigating and or trolling, he's responsible for this thread..

IOG
RyanR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:56 PM #81
taulce1
JunCTion Photography

Annual Supporting Member
taulce1 is BST Legit
^ So true. Haha. See what you did John?
taulce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:43 PM #82
Lolerskating Champ
batboy coif

Lolerskating Champ plays in the PSP
Lolerskating Champ is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Lolerskating Champ plays in the APPA D3 division
I didn't know you had to PAY to be "invited" to play a PSP tournament... Maybe I'm misunderstanding how the league operates
Lolerskating Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:54 PM #83
lettucecheesecake

I'll just leave this here

lettucecheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:55 PM #84
iambetter92
whats paintball?

iambetter92 plays in the PSP
iambetter92 plays in the APPA D4 division
iambetter92 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
hmm not sure if im the first to see this but there payment is already accepted
iambetter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.