PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-25-2013, 11:04 PM #169
madego

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Heh. That might have been me. At least three times while I was creeping in front of our line I saw a player that looked live stop and talk to a ref thinking he was standing out of range. I tried to be nice and just shoot them once. But I couldn't leave them live and keep moving for fear of them shooting me in the back.

I usually played the edge of the woods by the town or the edge of the town near the woods.
Probably was you then because that was right where I was. I started in the bush, then got hit walked out into town and that whole left side of town was already lost. The guy that shot me was on what would have been right side of town from EDM side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech View Post
I was the guy in the golf cart behind your SUV as you were loading him up. I told one of your guys that if you guys needed anything to come by and get in touch with my team, the SoCal Ghosts. Glad to hear you guys made it back okay but sorry to hear about your team mate having a broken leg. That sucks.

It's funny but at one point in time I walked across the field with white flag of truce to talk to OWF's general about a "peace accord". Yea...well...that was just me going out and getting a feel for how strong of a force we were facing in Beruit/Vietnam and to see what you guys had sitting back in your CP. However, during my walk across the field, OWF was stacking up in Beruit and had a much larger force than they were facing directly in front of them with EDM. I saw buildings stacked with 15+ OWF players and knew that if they were to all rush at once they would easily overwhelm the forces in front of us. When I got back to our CP, I made sure to send out reinforcements and sent out a mech just in case.

I'm not sure what the overall force strength was on Saturday but I know they shifted some players on Sunday from EDM to OWF. How many I don't know. I seemed to get the feeling that OWF just wasn't making the pushes we were. On Saturday OWF made the most of working through the woods and rolled back our forces good.
No one ever told me but I appreciate the offer and thoughts. Our guy should be better in 4-6 weeks.
You are probably right, I don't think anyone was pushing the line on our side. I played mostly woods on saturday and stayed in the city mostly sunday. I got sick of the walk on saturday so wanted to try the city. Funny thing about Sunday is i never had to walk far we were always on our heels.

MADEGO on YOUTUBE

Last edited by madego : 09-25-2013 at 11:37 PM.
madego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-25-2013, 11:55 PM #170
krazykitty22
Beautiful ain't it?

krazykitty22 plays in the APPA D5 division
krazykitty22 is attending Decay of Nations VI
krazykitty22 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by madego View Post
Funny thing about Sunday is i never had to walk far we were always on our heels.
yea it was nice not having to walk very far after I got shot
Tipx

https://www.youtube.com/user/krazykitty22
krazykitty22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:58 PM #171
Robotech

has been a member for 10 years
Robotech is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by madego View Post
No one ever told me but I appreciate the offer and thoughts. Our guy should be better in 4-6 weeks.
Glad to hear it wasn't a bad break. I'm still recovering from shattering my tibia back in March. Not good. I'm hobbling around on it but not letting it slow me down. Hate seeing people get hurt.
Robotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:03 PM #172
GhostJedai
I push buttons

Annual Supporting Member
GhostJedai is BST Trusted
GhostJedai has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai is Legendary
GhostJedai is attending Decay of Nations VII
GhostJedai supports Empire
Quote:
Glad to hear it wasn't a bad break. I'm still recovering from shattering my tibia back in March. Not good. I'm hobbling around on it but not letting it slow me down. Hate seeing people get hurt.
I saw you hobbling at Tet (on the front lines, pushing the VC), and noticed you were still limping at DoN. Sorry to hear you're not fully healed, but it's good to see you're getting better... well, it's only good to see that if we're on the same team :p
Christ Krew #17

GhostJedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:51 PM #173
Robotech

has been a member for 10 years
Robotech is attending Decay of Nations VII
Thanks Jedai, it's getting better slowly but surely. You don't heal as fast in your 40s I guess. LOL

This weekend on the last mission before blood bath I was behind the front line pushing some players to our southern flank because I got reports the resistance at the front was light so I figure you guys were trying to push through the woods. Between that and reminding players they could use their death cards to keep them in the fight I was staying pretty busy even without a marker. LOL
Robotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:36 PM #174
GhostJedai
I push buttons

Annual Supporting Member
GhostJedai is BST Trusted
GhostJedai has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai is Legendary
GhostJedai is attending Decay of Nations VII
GhostJedai supports Empire
Quote:
Thanks Jedai, it's getting better slowly but surely. You don't heal as fast in your 40s I guess. LOL
Three words: Human Growth Hormone.

Or Performance Enhancing Drugs...

Take some of those and you're sure to heal in no time, flat... either that or grow a second set of arms.
Christ Krew #17

GhostJedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:44 PM #175
madego

Quote:
I'm the same way, plus i felt bad for him because this was his first time at a big scenario like this and he was super excited to go. I had to break the news to his mom who was very concerned but he didn't want to leave early he wanted to experience the whole thing and he ended up buying a gun from the lapco table.

MADEGO on YOUTUBE
madego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:42 PM #176
karnivor213

karnivor213 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
karnivor213 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
karnivor213 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
karnivor213 is attending Decay of Nations VII
What a weekend!
karnivor213 is offline   Reply With Quote