This was a project bolt system I had been working on years ago but never put to use. I used an Evolve can and bolt guide with a delrin sleeve and modded HE bolt. I used my trusty dremil to carve and extend the air passages on the bolt to work with the Evolve parts. The last time I had it In a gun it sealed up and fired in testing, however I broke the oring on the side of the can and never followed thru to get it done. I sold off the shockers I had that it went too. Found this in a box today and figured I'd sell it to someone else who would like to play around with this.
Needs side can orings. Its been 2 years since this has been in a gun, should work fine but you never know
Want: $45obo pp/shipped
Trades: Luxe stuff