Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 09-17-2013, 01:41 AM #1
jgill07

jgill07 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jgill07 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GEO3 BLUE Red combo "SUPERMAN" LNIB + extra barrel! Geo 3

F/s/o Ė color swapped immaculate Geo3 - with Eclipse plaid barrel cover and extra PE .685 barrel back(so you get 2 barrels! -.689, and .685). In prestine condition - only 748 shots through it. Comes with all stock parts: soft-tipped bolt, standard bolt, complete allen key set, eclipse grease, unused LE Eclipse plaid precision matched barrel cover, complete spare parts kit, manual, two stock shaft 4 barrels (.689 and .685)(.689 fits perfect with valken paint, and the .685 was money with evil tournament paint). I bought 3 of these thinking I'd use this one as a backup gun, but as you may find out with experience with geo3s, when your gamer is a geo3, you dont need a backup, heh. Sorry, I am NOT interested in trades, so no need wasting your time or mine with trade offers.

Terms + Conditions:
$900, including shipping, as a pp gift or with you covering any paypal fees. As with any online purchase, I will ship immediately upon payment (and I can even ship with expedited options upon request (same day if paid by 2pm PST)). Feel free to pm with any questions, but I am not really in a huge hurry to sell this badboy, so I will ignore any unreasonable offers. A review of all of the prior sales of this gun on ebay, pbnation, and other retailers reveals that this is a fair price given the like new condition, rare color combo, so lowball counteroffers will be ignored. No trades either. If anyone is interested but wants more feedback reassurance, I have been on ebay much longer than pbnation, and my username there is jgill07forfun. Feel free to check my feedback there (over 100 transactions at 100% satisfaction) Ė we can even set it up like an ebay transaction if youd prefer, as I may put in on ebay eventually anyway. PM me if interested, or if you have any questions, and thanks for taking a look
Thx to the generous support of CC Paintball, the RPL, Camp Pendleton Paintball Park
https://www.facebook.com/SoCalStealth
jgill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2013, 03:29 PM #2
fireguy84

fireguy84 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Let me go ahead and get the lowball 725 outta the way. Free bold for a sweet piece dude.
fireguy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:52 PM #3
jleclipse81

jleclipse81 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireguy84 View Post
Let me go ahead and get the lowball 725 outta the way. Free bold for a sweet piece dude.
^^^ lol.....but it is true...sweet color scheme! i'll make another lowball offer of $750 w/ a free bold!
jleclipse81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:55 AM #4
jgill07

Thanks fellas. I at least appreciate your honesty, but those balls are a little too low, heheh. And forgive my ignorance, but what is a bold?
Thx to the generous support of CC Paintball, the RPL, Camp Pendleton Paintball Park
Old 09-20-2013, 02:43 AM #5
VikingRooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgill07 View Post
Thanks fellas. I at least appreciate your honesty, but those balls are a little too low, heheh. And forgive my ignorance, but what is a bold?
Responding to a thread makes the letters show in bold, attracting more attention. Bolding, or a free bold, is a response to a thread to make it appear in bold lettering.
VikingRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:37 AM #6
jleclipse81

^^^^this
Old 09-22-2013, 06:04 AM #7
jgill07

Well that makes perfect sense. No idea how I didnt know that yet. Thanks fellas
Old 09-25-2013, 10:33 AM #8
ltwright.pa

Annual Supporting Member
ltwright.pa is playing at Living Legends VII
ltwright.pa owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ltwright.pa has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pm'd
ltwright.pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:34 AM #9
jleclipse81

Sold to me!
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.