Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-30-2013, 01:24 PM #1
sobersteve323
Budget Baller

sobersteve323 is attending Decay of Nations VII
sobersteve323 supports Empire
Looking for RAP4 468 reviews

Are there any thorough reviews on the RAP4 468 out there? Whenever I search all I see are "versus threads" and YouTube commercials.

Links appreciated thanks
sobersteve323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2013, 05:37 PM #2
sambob117
aka Salmon

sambob117 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sambob117 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
sambob117 supports Empire
Cheshire did a full 468 review over at x7og.net, I'd link it but I can't get to it on my work pc, I'll try after work if you can't find it
sambob117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:04 PM #3
sobersteve323
Budget Baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambob117 View Post
Cheshire did a full 468 review over at x7og.net, I'd link it but I can't get to it on my work pc, I'll try after work if you can't find it
Thanks! I'll check it out.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:29 PM #4
macloacas
el Mac

macloacas owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
macloacas owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
macloacas is for the Gunfight
macloacas owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Here is the link to Cheshire review

http://www.x7og.net/product-retailer...g-edition.html
macloacas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:58 PM #5
sobersteve323
Budget Baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by macloacas View Post
Here is the link to Cheshire review

http://www.x7og.net/product-retailer...g-edition.html
Thanks, I finally found that last night. Took a bit lol

Are there any other reviews floating around by any chance?
Old 08-29-2013, 05:12 PM #6
sobersteve323
Budget Baller

Still curious if there are any other good/current reviews out there since the 486 has been out for awhile now.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:16 PM #7
ECHO CHARLIE
F = FRUIT LOOP

ECHO CHARLIE has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Well I got one a few weeks ago from RAP4. DMag fed obviously. Came spotless except the buttstock had paint splatter on it (wtf). Then I had a lot of problems getting it to work right such as the striker and bolt not coming all the way back (so it would just fly forward again and hit the lok bolt). Also I still can't get my striker out of the lower. Once you find the g-spot and lube it up real nice and play with the fps it works great. As with all DMAG magwells you have to SLAM the mags in, which sucks, so I moddified mine and now it works flawlessly. Like I said, once you find the gspot its amazing. PM me with any questions or if you want pictures or anything.
  • Tippmann
  • ETC.
Message me if you want to sell!!!!
ECHO CHARLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:33 AM #8
sambob117
aka Salmon

sambob117 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sambob117 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
sambob117 supports Empire
buddy of mine has had one since it came out, he uses the scarab mags and dmags and loves it. I think he's paintman161 on here if you want to message him
Old 09-17-2013, 02:26 PM #9
Punisher068

I Can tell you I had 2 newer players came to our field this past weekend with their 2 468s,after 4 trips to RAP4s Gilroy store they STILL don't work,RAP4 declined to replace or refund their money or give them store credit,their gun techs can't fix the problems obviously either
Stay away from anything mechanical from (C)RAP4,this US just one of many times I've seen this happen,I bought a RAM4 shotgun myself along time ago,same story.
Worst product I've EVER bought,customer service was too.Stay away from RAP4 stuff
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...-progress.html
Our teams home field PBN thread
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4292217
Punisher068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:52 AM #10
chuck5459

I've had on since January now and it is by far the best magfed marker I have used. It is easy to maintain, easy to break down, easily the most compatible marker on the market. I have used the Dmags and scarab mags on mine and run it with the remote stock and love it.
chuck5459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:12 PM #11
Savage Mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECHO CHARLIE View Post
Well I got one a few weeks ago from RAP4. DMag fed obviously. Came spotless except the buttstock had paint splatter on it (wtf). Then I had a lot of problems getting it to work right such as the striker and bolt not coming all the way back (so it would just fly forward again and hit the lok bolt). Also I still can't get my striker out of the lower. Once you find the g-spot and lube it up real nice and play with the fps it works great. As with all DMAG magwells you have to SLAM the mags in, which sucks, so I moddified mine and now it works flawlessly. Like I said, once you find the gspot its amazing. PM me with any questions or if you want pictures or anything.
What kind of results are you getting over the chrono? +/- ? If you would not mind please post up data on 10 shots over the chrono with both regular paintballs and first strike(if you can).
Savage Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:10 PM #12
BLACK DEATH118
S.P.E.A.R.

BLACK DEATH118 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BLACK DEATH118 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
look up the "468 owners" on facebook never trust a review by someone that used something for maybe a day then moves on always talk to the ones that own it they will always give you the best review and or answer any questions you have.
i love my dmag edition
BLACK DEATH118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:23 PM #13
BLACK DEATH118
S.P.E.A.R.

BLACK DEATH118 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BLACK DEATH118 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher068 View Post
I Can tell you I had 2 newer players came to our field this past weekend with their 2 468s,after 4 trips to RAP4s Gilroy store they STILL don't work,RAP4 declined to replace or refund their money or give them store credit,their gun techs can't fix the problems obviously either
Stay away from anything mechanical from (C)RAP4,this US just one of many times I've seen this happen,I bought a RAM4 shotgun myself along time ago,same story.
Worst product I've EVER bought,customer service was too.Stay away from RAP4 stuff
ever occur to you the reason the would not fix their 468s for them is the tamper with it so it was not a manufacturer issue it was a player screwed this up one and they probably told them what was wrong and how they could fix it but they did want to pay for the parts they broken that needed fixed. never had an issue with rap4 over the 9 yrs i've been playing with their markers. the only time i hear about an issue it is 90% of the time caused by the player not knowing what their doing and breaking something or a something that was out of rap4 control that the player whats to blame them for so plz keep your 3rd party bias opinons to your self.
BLACK DEATH118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:51 PM #14
ubermick

Tell you what, as I type this RAP4 is really @$@# me off. On their live chat trying to get some info about their flexi-air stuff, and they're about as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

I had three questions:

1) When will your flexi-air stuff for the Phenom (gave them SKUs) be back in stock?
2) For the buttstock kits (to run air in stock), are they all sized the same - can I get a 13ci HPA tank in the stock designated as 7oz CO2, for example - or are they all size dependent?
3) Is there any ballpark release date for the new DMAG IIs?

First guy said "out of stock" to question 1, and ended the chat without even referencing the other two, let alone answering them. Second live chat person never even responded to me before disconnecting. Third live chat person has (as yet) not responded to me either.

Friend of mine said that RAP4 will only pay attention to you when you're waving money in their face to buy something, and at least from this I'm kinda getting that impression.
ubermick is offline   Reply With Quote