Well the last thread was kind of a mess, So I'm editing everything and making it easy.
It does have it's share of breech wear, Has had lots of shots through it.
This is the worst of her, original owner took pliers to it? Only this side and the bottom of the body have these marks, you can't see the bottom ones with the fame on the gun. These look much worse in the pictures than they do in real life, you gotta be looking pretty closely to see them in person.
This detent is stripped... might have a brand new one this weekend.
Small scratch on CCM frame-
Barrel Wear, Should be expected-
Will come as seen along with-
- Stock engine. It shoots fine and is reliable. Can include an eigen for extra $$$, but it won't come installed or tuned with one.
- Your choice of grips, the blue extreme rage, or the cut hogue grips.
- NDZ High flow manifold, installed.
- new Humphrey solenoid, installed.
- Bob long asa, Brand new.
- the rest is pictured. If you have questions please ask.
Price- $650. Wouldn't mind keeping it. This was Dynasty owned, and it shows. It's a players gun, not a wall hanger. It still looks fantastic despite it's flaws if you ask me. It's got character
NOTE- I Can include the stock frame/ trigger, an eigenbolt, cricket board, blue barrel tip, shocker oring kit, and the Dynasty signatures for extra.
You get what's listed, unless stated otherwise. Thanks.