PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-16-2013, 05:23 PM #1
xmoewex

Freeflow Millenium Autococker *LOCKOUT ADDITION"

SOLD

If you are interesting, please post AND PM me. Thanks!

Ive got a great piece of history... 9/10.. easy. if not better!

Hard to find Professional Paintball Freeflow "Lockout edition." This marker has a beautiful yellow and black acid wash. really sharp looking. hard to get how nice it is in a photo. It is in amazing shape for its age. Shoots real smooth and quick. has all of its original pieces and part!

important to note it still has its Matching Black Ice Regulator and Matching Dye boomstick!!! not to mention a rare professional/dye frame.

im looking for...
SOLD!

Last edited by xmoewex : 10-09-2013 at 10:24 AM.
xmoewex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-18-2013, 11:34 PM #2
mitheral7

has been a member for 10 years
Great looking gun. I had the same style, same anno but it was raced. Not flaming but you need to correct your title. LOCKOUT edition guns had the emblem on the side. The slider frame is not a rare piece for FreeFlow. So before you go off on me just making sure people understand what they are getting. It is a great piece of history. One of the best cockers made in my opinion. GL selling.
G4
Automag
mitheral7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:55 AM #3
SONIC-John

SONIC-John plays in the PSP
SONIC-John supports DLX Technology
Actually, original "Lockout Edition" Millennium bodied Freeflows did not have the jewel. The jewel started coming on the Boxxer body and was later used to cover up the lack of a WGP serial number when they started buying bodies made in China. The frame engraved with "PROFESSIONAL" is rare, there weren't very many made. GLWS, maybe I'll make you an offer when I get home from Riverside.
SONIC-John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:02 PM #4
SneakingSnacks

Nice GAT! GLWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC-John View Post
Actually, original "Lockout Edition" Millennium bodied Freeflows did not have the jewel. The jewel started coming on the Boxxer body and was later used to cover up the lack of a WGP serial number when they started buying bodies made in China. The frame engraved with "PROFESSIONAL" is rare, there weren't very many made. GLWS, maybe I'll make you an offer when I get home from Riverside.

Sonic-john i have been trying to contact you forever, your private message inbox is full please delete!
SneakingSnacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:47 AM #5
xmoewex

what sonic said!

Quote:
Old 08-25-2013, 08:32 PM #6
Baske
Kill Or Be Killed

Baske is a Supporting Member
Baske is a Professional paintball player
This a beauty.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:22 PM #7
xmoewex

thanks! it can be yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baske View Post
This a beauty.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:31 PM #8
moh202
Ogre

very nice gun, I owned one very similar to that.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:23 PM #9
fingercramps

fingercramps plays in the PSP
fingercramps plays in the APPA D3 division
posting for bookmark, would like to buy this gun if my funds clear up or i can sell some gear
fingercramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:53 AM #10
JohnKachel

xmoewex,

I dont have the five mandatory posts to be able to initiate pm's. Could you please send me a pm so that I can submit an offer. Thanks, I apologize for the inconvenience.
JohnKachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:36 AM #11
xmoewex

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnKachel View Post
xmoewex,

I dont have the five mandatory posts to be able to initiate pm's. Could you please send me a pm so that I can submit an offer. Thanks, I apologize for the inconvenience.
john, i cant send you PMs until your made 5 posts either. i would suggest just making the required posts and then sending me a PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:20 PM #12
JohnKachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmoewex View Post

john, i cant send you PMs until your made 5 posts either. i would suggest just making the required posts and then sending me a PM.
Xmoewex,

Yeah I wasn't quite sure how that policy worked. Here is number two I post in a few other forums. Thanks for the heads up.
JohnKachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:17 PM #13
minimag03

minimag03 is an NCPA player
minimag03 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
But didn't all Lockout Editions come with wire detents?
Old 09-27-2013, 02:51 PM #14
initialfaust

every one i've seen and i saw a lot of them. it was standard on the boxers and even the old millenium i had before that had the wire detents.
initialfaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:37 PM #15
16zmorga
pumps player

Posting for feedback for another item.
16zmorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:52 AM #16
fingercramps

fingercramps plays in the PSP
fingercramps plays in the APPA D3 division
Posting because I want to buy
fingercramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:40 PM #17
G8tr4life13

God I wish I had seen this earlier. Had this exact gun and have been looking for it. Especially with matching black and book stick. Dang it
G8tr4life13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:14 PM #18
teamaddicted

Actually these were our team addition guns... the wire detent was removed at my request (I didn't think it worked as well)

The DYE frame would have been a swap out later.
teamaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:04 AM #19
G8tr4life13

Who bought this? I'd like to contact them. Or if anyone else has access to one of these exact gun, please message me
G8tr4life13 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.