PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-15-2013, 12:27 PM #1
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Champagne Dark IR3 w/ Virtue

I have a nice Dark IR3 with a virtue board in it for sale here. School is starting again and I need money for books! The gun was recently tuned and cleaned by East Coast Angel in July. Has both dark jewels on the gun still (volumizer and right side) as well as ALL original parts and box (minus LCD board and battery). Some scratches on the gun, but you have to get close to see them.

I've played with this thing a few times set at 12bps psp, shoots ropes and 0 chops with a rotor on top. You'll have a lot of younger kids asking if it's an impulse or autococker, but people who know what's up will beg you to let them hold it

Specs:
Virtue board
14' boomstick
A4 soft face bolt
Cobra snatch grip
Speed grips
Some sort of locking feed neck (not pictured, hold my rotor excellent)
WS volumizer
Original barrel, grips, feedneck, asa, are included.

Looking for $275 shipped.

Trades: Angel LCD's with aftermarket boards or/and cash, older timmys and maybe cash, nothing newer than 06 unless it's an Axe.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."

Last edited by EPAPressure : 09-18-2013 at 03:50 PM.
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2013, 11:04 PM #2
Angel_Owner_188200
Mod Wanna Be...Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
Angel_Owner_188200 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Angel_Owner_188200 posts videos on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is Legendary
Angel_Owner_188200 is Boss
Angel_Owner_188200 supports Empire
no offers in 2 days so ill throw out $140
Angel_Owner_188200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:18 AM #3
Mossthedog
Krew York

beautiful gun! i remember lusting after these when they first came out and were around $1500. surprised no one wants this at that steal. glws
Rockland Hustle- Axbl 08
FIELD 6
Detroit Thunder fan #1
Feedback
www.gangSTARpaintball.com
Mossthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:25 AM #4
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Owner_188200 View Post
no offers in 2 days so ill throw out $140
About $130 shy!

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
Old 08-20-2013, 05:44 PM #5
kmatlack

It makes me sad to think that these Angels are now considered "vintage" markers.

Beautiful Angel.
kmatlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:43 PM #6
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmatlack View Post
It makes me sad to think that these Angels are now considered "vintage" markers.

Beautiful Angel.
I know, it's such an excellent gun. Very consistent, flat shots. Ultra reliable as well, built to last. Look at how many 03 shockers and gen 3 timmy's have just rolled over and died since that era, Angels still going strong!

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 08-24-2013, 11:05 PM #7
stevehoward

stevehoward has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trades?
stevehoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:18 PM #8
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehoward View Post
Trades?
Not trying to trade really, but I'll entertain it if it's something good. Watcha got?

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 08-25-2013, 05:20 PM #9
stevehoward

stevehoward has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4014927
stevehoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:45 PM #10
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

No thanks!

Still for sale!

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:46 PM #11
CaptainFreedomFries
" sweet shoes brah !"

I want this way bad... I'm 24 so back in the day when i started playing this was a dream gun! Will be in contact..
CaptainFreedomFries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:02 PM #12
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFreedomFries View Post
I want this way bad... I'm 24 so back in the day when i started playing this was a dream gun! Will be in contact..
24 here too man, I know the feeling of being a young teen and drooling over this thing!

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 09-24-2013, 12:27 AM #13
allibaba

Is this still available?
allibaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:42 AM #14
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Yes it is.

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:28 PM #15
geekoutjacob

will you take $225 Shipped?
geekoutjacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:10 PM #16
MachineGunCrew
Never Say Die

MachineGunCrew plays in the PSP
MachineGunCrew owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MachineGunCrew supports Team VICIOUS
MachineGunCrew is Legendary
MachineGunCrew supports DLX Technology
lovely. the dark milling on those are spectacular in person.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:40 PM #17
Rolandobipp

ill take this off your hands. could you possibly build a package for me with some of your gear? looking to get back into the sport. PM me and we can discuss details.
Rolandobipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:14 PM #18
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Roland it says I can't PM you...try to PM me

Thanks for the compliments guys, it's even better looking in person. They really don't make guns like this anymore.

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 10-26-2013, 10:14 PM #19
Rolandobipp

Yeah i can't either. Wtf. Email me QRolando@nova.edu. Thanks
Old 10-27-2013, 11:36 AM #20
Rolandobipp

Still going to buy this. Waiting on your email. We have some negotiating/package deals to set up
Old 10-29-2013, 02:30 AM #21
Rolandobipp

pretty sure this is sold guys. just awaiting bank account info.
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.