Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-22-2013, 05:51 PM #1
madogPB

madogPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
madogPB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
madogPB supports Team VICIOUS
Empire barrel kit, 50/45 ninja tank, Events, Proto mask

For sale is an empire barrel kit. There is barrel tip wear on the gloss black tip.

Whats in the kit
1 silver 14" tip
1 silver back- .693
1 gloss black 14" tip
4 dust black backs- .681, .684, .693, .696
soft protective case

price
$90obo F/S(will only trade if its in my favor)

for sale is a ninja 50/45 tank and empire tank cover. It need to be re-hydro'd this december, but for a 5 year old tank, its still in very good condition. The reg is all scratched up from when i was trying to take it off, but other then that it still work just fine.

price
$85obo F/S(will trade if its in my favor)

For sale are a pair of 08 events and some random proto mask(not sure the name if it). The foam is decent on both masks. They both come with a clear and smoke lens.

08 events
price
$50obo F/S(will trade if its in my favor)

proto switch(i think thats what theyre called)
price
$25obo(will trade if its in my favor)
mask also comes with a clean lens, its just not pictured.
-i can send more pics upon request-

madogPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2013, 01:29 PM #2
madogPB

events are gone
Old 09-03-2013, 08:03 AM #3
madogPB

tank and barrel kit are pending
Old 09-05-2013, 12:46 PM #4
madogPB

Tank is gone
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.