Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-21-2013, 02:41 AM #1
fracturedcandy

Exclamation !!!BOB LONG G6R!!! OrangeGold/Gloss Black 2012 for sale !!! Plus More!!

Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 resons to date a paintballer15 Reasons To Date A Paintball Player ! 1. they arent afraid to get down and dirty 2. they know how to listen to directions 3. they have at least a 10 inch barrel 4. they can fire off 100's of rounds without getting tired 5. they always wear protection 6. they LOVE to be agressive 7. they never forget to lube. 8. money is no limit 9. they can squeeze into tight spots 10. they play in different positions 11. they are quick to reload 12. they make sure there balls are in perfect condition 13. they can use any holes 14. spraying is no problem 15. they have quick finger action!!! oh snap

Last edited by fracturedcandy : 09-02-2013 at 03:33 AM.
fracturedcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:50 AM #2
INXS17
SEMI-PRO PLAYER

INXS17 plays in the PSP
INXS17 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
INXS17 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Legit guy. This gun shoots money.

LOCKOUT
VALKEN PAINTBALL-CAMP PENDLETON-SHAWN WALKER-P.I.C.PAINTBALL.NET-THE HOOD BAR AND PIZZA
R.I.P. BUSHWACKERS
INXS17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:02 PM #3
nospaintball

Still have the gun?
nospaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:38 PM #4
fracturedcandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nospaintball View Post
Still have the gun?
Yes i do
15 resons to date a paintballer15 Reasons To Date A Paintball Player ! 1. they arent afraid to get down and dirty 2. they know how to listen to directions 3. they have at least a 10 inch barrel 4. they can fire off 100's of rounds without getting tired 5. they always wear protection 6. they LOVE to be agressive 7. they never forget to lube. 8. money is no limit 9. they can squeeze into tight spots 10. they play in different positions 11. they are quick to reload 12. they make sure there balls are in perfect condition 13. they can use any holes 14. spraying is no problem 15. they have quick finger action!!! oh snap

Last edited by fracturedcandy : 08-22-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:46 AM #5
fracturedcandy

lets see some offers
Old 08-24-2013, 03:38 AM #6
Bhreze
WCPPL D3X

Annual Supporting Member
Bhreze owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
This seller is legit... GLWS...

NOTE: I'm in the profile picture that he has up along side him... :=)
Old 08-24-2013, 03:59 AM #7
fracturedcandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhreze View Post
This seller is legit... GLWS...

NOTE: I'm in the profile picture that he has up along side him... :=)
BHREZE ! long time no talk haha and yeah man that pic was a while ago thanks for the bump
Old 08-27-2013, 07:38 PM #8
23BASiKkReW23

500 . Don't need pod pack or pressure test. If your interested in my offer, please post in here cause can't pm yet
23BASiKkReW23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:50 PM #9
fracturedcandy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23BASiKkReW23 View Post
500 . Don't need pod pack or pressure test. If your interested in my offer, please post in here cause can't pm yet
The pod pack and pressure tester weren't included in The price if that was the case it would be 670 I'm throwing those in to sweeten up the deal please tell me where a g6r 12 is going less than 600 on here with case and everything if you can ill be glad to price match
Old 08-27-2013, 07:53 PM #10
23BASiKkReW23

Send me your email and I will send u info on a red and black g6r with a critical trigger , critical barrel and 4c eyes. .. 500$
Old 08-27-2013, 07:54 PM #11
23BASiKkReW23

I can't get pms
Old 08-27-2013, 08:58 PM #12
fracturedcandy

Quote:
I can't get pms
Patrickbeltran121793@gmail.com
Old 08-28-2013, 01:22 AM #13
fracturedcandy

Quote:
I can't get pms
still waiting on that email
Old 08-30-2013, 06:04 PM #14
fracturedcandy

Price drop!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:27 PM #15
adam-757

i pmed you with serious offer please get back with me.
adam-757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:01 PM #16
Coryjespersen

what is your price drop? looking for one asap
Coryjespersen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:21 PM #17
fracturedcandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coryjespersen View Post
what is your price drop? looking for one asap
575 for everything you see lmk
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.