Community Focus

Old 07-14-2013, 11:06 PM #1
mattdk82692

mattdk82692 is playing at Living Legends VII
mattdk82692 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mattdk82692 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mattdk82692 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
NO Response/Full auto at fields?

hey guys, maybe someone can help me out here because me and my friend could not understand it.

quick background story, so me and my friend were all geared up for a day of paintball at our local field, I was extremely excited for 2 reason just got a tippmann a-5 with response trigger and it was going to be my first time playing at a real field. We get to the field and are at the Chrono station I fire and of course my response trigger kicked in. The guy then ask me if I had a response trigger on my gun and said I have to turn it off, They said because of insurance issues they do not allow it. But they sell guns and upgrades for the response triggers!

Can someone please explain what the issue would be with having a response trigger or full auto guns?
mattdk82692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2013, 11:01 AM #2
FalconPunchKid
St. Louis Hustle

Annual Supporting Member
FalconPunchKid is BST Legit
FalconPunchKid is playing at Living Legends VII
FalconPunchKid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
FalconPunchKid plays in the APPA D4 division
FalconPunchKid supports DLX Technology
FalconPunchKid supports Empire
When a gun is full auto.
It is alot easier for a barrel cover, or block to be shot off. Thus all further shot will not be cover and thus might hit someone. Since its full auto who knows how many shot can go off. This is why for issurance reasons fields can not allow full auto and some dont allow 3 shot burst either.
This is really what lead to ramping.
Since it take usually a minimun of 3 diliberate tigger pulls in succession to activate there is a significantly lower risk of the cover being shot off.

Anthony Antle
FalconPunchKid is offline   Reply With Quote