1. No trades for anything other than my wants. I'm very picky so if it's not in it, don't offer. I will also not ship first unless you have over 100+ feedback.
2. Be respectful. Don't try to lowball me with ridiculous offers because I will not respond to them. I will treat you respectfully if you show the same to me. I wil also not part out at the moment.
3. All prices include shipping to US but not interational. I only accept paypal and I do not include the fees, so please take those things into consideration. Also I will not cover 3rd party so if you're interested in it, please put that into your costs.
4. If you need more info, please don't hesitate to ask. Also post before PM'ing if you can.
5. After the 26th, I will be busy w/ graduate school, so my schedule might be a little rough. Please allow me a week or two to get it shipped and ready. I will try my best to get it you on time, but understand I cannot ship it as fast as my previous deals due to other priorities.
6. As usual Pm for questions
Had these lying around.
Boblong Insight Blackout kit
Problems: One of the frame blackout screws isn't as black as the others
Managed to snag an extra blackout kit from a friend at no cost so I'm getting rid of the other one.
Price: 40 obo
Boblong Dust black tip
Problems: Tip wear at the end and scratches along the body
Price 20 obo
Wants: Cash, Bob long polished black tip of the same style/porting.
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.