SOLD SOLD SOLD
What's up guys - thanks for checking out my thread. As much as it pains me to do so...i've got to pass this amazing machine over to someone who has the time to play and enjoy it more than I can at the moment.
This GTi absolutely rips and ranks way up there with the best i've ever used. The GTi upgrade is phenomenal and extremely easy to use. I played with the marker last weekend and it shot ball on ball all day long. About 5 games in I noticed a leak coming from the ASA so I unscrewed the ASA knob all the way out then back in and the leak stopped. I'm not sure if the knob wasn't screwed all the way in or what but I hate surprises so I just wanted to make that known.
As you can see from the pictures - the gun is in excellent condition. There are one or two very light scratches on the feedneck lever but other than that it's flawless.
Here's what's included:
- Blood Sport (red camo) Clone GTi
- GTi Board (installed)
- Stock Board
- 1oz Bottle of MacDev Militia Lube
- Extra trigger (single)
- MacDev soft case
- Matching Barrel with .689 Insert
- MacDev Barrel Sock
AlienWard Display in your choice of color. (black, mirror, clear, red, white, blue, orange, yellow, green, gold, pink, aqua, purple)
- Patent Pending universal design fits most high-end markers on the market today.
- AlienWard Displays can be free standing on a desk/table or wall mounted and come with all mounting hardware.
- Hinged locking lid provides ultimate protection and accessibility (pin lock included).
- Reinforced joins with perfectly finished edges.
- Aluminum stabilizer rods used to secure marker inside of case can support the weight of a cement block and are available in an assortment of colors to match any marker or case.
Alien Ward Displays have proven to be an absolute conversation piece and simply cannot be ignored. The clean, high quality design allows you to put your paintball marker on display anywhere. Whether it's your office, family room, man-cave, or dorm the AlienWard Display will transform your paintball marker from a toy that shoots paint into a modern, high-tech work of art.
AlienWard Displays start at $125 - which is very reasonable considering the time, quality, and universal design. The acrylic is lighter and stronger than glass and will not discolor over time giving you a product that will hold it value and last for years to come.
If you'd like to purchase an AlienWard Display, PM me and mention this thread for free shipping!
Black Case (black sides / black background)
Mirror Case (mirror background / clear sides)