Two splash Sovs, a red smear classic RT, a '98 Evo and a '99 Supercocker
In an effort to get my collection a bit more under control, today I'm putting up for grabs a handful of extra mech semis. If I had any free time, I'd try to get the Sov 1s all tuned up (and probably ask a few extra bucks for them), but alas, I do not - I just can't handle projects right now. Will consider interesting (mainly 'cocker) trades for these markers, but I'm mostly looking to sell outright. Note that my chrono batteries are dead, so velocity adjustments may be necessary on these markers.
1) Brown splash left feed. Potentially a BBT model, barrel was milled down and ported before ano. Runs great, no leaks, could probably use new bolt o-rings (sticks a bit when not in use). Has a couple small marks but is in very good condition. Comes as pictured with reg, air lines and bottomline ASA. SOLD!
2) Purple splash right feed. Aesthetically, this gun is immaculate. 4-way needs rebuilt (leaks, though it does cycle), bolt as well (sticks a bit between uses). Comes as pictured with Bob Long HPR and CP on/off, no air lines. SOLD!
3) Red Smear Classic RT Automag. Black body, black AGD Intelliframe with Dye basic Sticky grips, Level 10 (sorry, no extras included), black SP AA barrel. PF plug has tool marks on it. Tested and working great. SOLD!
4) '99 Supercocker. Just bought this not too long ago... Cool little gun... Has a couple small scratches - most notably around the ball detent - a bit of shroud wear on the right side of the front block (normal and expected), and a few other tiny scuffs on the the gun. It's otherwise really clean and is a very nice piece - I just happen to have a '97 that I like more. Includes pictured matching shroud and Dye Aluminum. note that I haven't tested the gun, not that I'd expect anything wrong with it. May need minor tweaks to timing to suit your personal preference. Also note that it differs from the below pics in that I've swapped out the frame for a composite one and the cocking rod for a stock WGP. SOLD!
5) '98 Evo. I'd keep this, but I don't really need four Evos (three is obviously much more sane). I believe the ano scheme is called 'midnight blue.' The gun is in excellent condition overall with only a few small marks. Standard WGP pneus underneath the shroud (black sledge and brass 4-way/ram). I received the marker with a bent beavertail, which I gently corrected, but trace stress lines are evident in the ano at the inside of the bend. Current configuration of the gun differs from the below pic in that I've swapped on a metal euro frame, otherwise it comes as pictured, with reg, shroud, air lines, barrel, duckbill, etc. It is timed and working perfectly.SOLD!
Last edited by Riddler236 : 12-26-2013 at 11:34 AM.