Advertisement
Old 01-25-2013, 04:40 PM #1535
Dynamics
Canadian, eh.

Dynamics posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the mad man View Post
They just jealous of my mopeders swagg.
Is that a 2013? I have a 2009 Honda Metropolitan and love it. I drive it to class, work, and just about everywhere. I have several upgrades.
Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:20 PM #1536
anthrax4dinner
You Are A _______!

anthrax4dinner supports Team VICIOUS
anthrax4dinner supports Team VICIOUS
anthrax4dinner is for the Gunfight
anthrax4dinner is for the Gunfight
anthrax4dinner supports DLX Technology
i will be out there February 3rd...i have a whole group of guys with me , we will be playing pump and some semi...feel free to come out and play with us if you want to, just say hi
Old 01-29-2013, 11:35 PM #1537
abenguyen
Abe Na-Goo-Yen

abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen posts videos on PbNation
abenguyen plays in the APPA beginner division
abenguyen supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the mad man View Post

Can't complain at 117 MPG right. Next level fuel efficiency.
abenguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:29 PM #1538
Carter.green

Will there be any full squads at DFWAP this weekend on Saturday or Sunday looking to get some good practice in on the PSP field?
Carter.green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:47 PM #1539
EOS Player
Underground Local Pro

EOS Player owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EOS Player is for the Gunfight
EOS Player supports Pev's Paintball
EOS Player plays in the APPA beginner division
EOS Player has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter.green View Post
Will there be any full squads at DFWAP this weekend on Saturday or Sunday looking to get some good practice in on the PSP field?
Usually the teams come out on Sunday. Some Saturday's the airball field is up, sometimes it's not. Most likely it will be up this Saturday though. You can always call (817) 854-0085 to find out for sure.

People that feel the need to post up all of the guns they've own(ed) in their signature should probably just kill themselves.

flickr
EOS Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:12 PM #1540
hyper26
Get Some

hyper26 plays in the PSP
hyper26 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hyper26 plays in the APPA D4 division
There may be a few teams there this weekend but i know most of us are going to San Antonio this weekend for the AXBL.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:22 PM #1541
Carter.green

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper26 View Post
There may be a few teams there this weekend but i know most of us are going to San Antonio this weekend for the AXBL.
Yes, I am aware of that. Sorry, I obviously didn't clarify properly, but that is exactly why I am asking. I'd like to know if any decent, FULL squads will be out on either day, or preferably both. So if you or your team won't be there, then please leave the response to my question for the one's that will be. Just trying to determine whether or not my guys will be able to get better time in at DFWAP or Fort. Thanks
Carter.green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:19 PM #1542
ky7jg

found a gun to use - i will be trying to play on monday, anyone else?
Old 02-15-2013, 09:09 PM #1543
xTheirOut2GetUx
>The Destroyer of Worlds<

xTheirOut2GetUx is a Supporting Member
xTheirOut2GetUx plays in the PSP
xTheirOut2GetUx is an NCPA player
xTheirOut2GetUx plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter.green View Post
Yes, I am aware of that. Sorry, I obviously didn't clarify properly, but that is exactly why I am asking. I'd like to know if any decent, FULL squads will be out on either day, or preferably both. So if you or your team won't be there, then please leave the response to my question for the one's that will be. Just trying to determine whether or not my guys will be able to get better time in at DFWAP or Fort. Thanks
Probably be at dfw this weekend. It's an off week for my boys so I doubt we'll have more than 3-4 and drills/1 on 1s will more likely take priority. And as the above guy said most of the teams around here will be at axbl.

VICIOUS GEO 2 FOR SALE NOOOOO PB TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES

[pursuing a degree in trolloligy]
xTheirOut2GetUx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:06 PM #1544
Groundzr0
BEAT DOWN CITY

Groundzr0 plays in the PSP
Groundzr0 is an NCPA player
Groundzr0 plays in the APPA D4 division
Groundzr0 supports Empire
What is the turnout on Saturdays like at DFWAP (as in what percentage is recball, what is renters, and what is tourney players)?

Unfortunately I can't play on Sundays until mid May.
Groundzr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:59 PM #1545
EOS Player
Underground Local Pro

EOS Player owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EOS Player is for the Gunfight
EOS Player supports Pev's Paintball
EOS Player plays in the APPA beginner division
EOS Player has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
Is that a 2013? I have a 2009 Honda Metropolitan and love it. I drive it to class, work, and just about everywhere. I have several upgrades.
It is a 2005. The 2013 is hated upon in the Metro/ruckus community. He has put 5.5/7 g roller weights and polished out the CVT cover, Red Underglow, and GPS Mount. You know he be ridin dirty.

People that feel the need to post up all of the guns they've own(ed) in their signature should probably just kill themselves.

flickr

Last edited by EOS Player : 03-28-2013 at 11:07 AM.
EOS Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:30 PM #1546
ky7jg

will dfwap be open on friday?
Old 07-14-2013, 12:37 AM #1547
TheLeJimmyRustler69x

That is all
Old 07-14-2013, 11:13 AM #1548
Wunky
Be the Weapon

Wunky owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Wunky owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Wunky plays in the APPA beginner division
Wunky has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeJimmyRustler69x View Post

That is all
Make a new thread already. You bridge dweller.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:12 PM #1549
ChrisGotSteeZ

ChrisGotSteeZ plays in the PSP
ChrisGotSteeZ plays in the APPA D4 division
^dunno about all that.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4089098
ChrisGotSteeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:37 AM #1550
TexRex88

Quote:
Originally Posted by EOS Player View Post
This place sucks monkey nuts.
I would completely agree with this statement. The only way to get a decent value from this place is to become a member. Their Premium paint right now is Marballizer, which is fine if you like hard paint. Price is something I have learned to except, as well as bringing my own paint. The one thing about DFWAP that I can not get over is the treatment of "regulars" at the park.( Other treads agree with this statement and more testimonials can be found in this subforum. The Refs ruin DFWAP. Example 1, I was in the deadbox watching and watch a guy take 1-2 shots to the side/pack. When a paint check was called on him the ref called him clean from at least 40 yards away. Example 2 ( just bad refs), Game was called by one ref so players started walking out. The last player alive on a team walked off the map but claimed he was not done. The other ref then screamed the game was still live, as all of our team that was walking off got lit up. Some people maybe willing to look over this but from my overall experience of this field I would rather go to Fun on the Run,cousins, or make the trek to Waco to Powerplay than ever go back to this place.

First post - long time lurker.
TexRex88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:45 PM #1551
hanifan85
greenleaf85

hanifan85 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
hanifan85 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
hanifan85 supports DLX Technology
hanifan85 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexRex88 View Post
I would completely agree with this statement. The only way to get a decent value from this place is to become a member. Their Premium paint right now is Marballizer, which is fine if you like hard paint. Price is something I have learned to except, as well as bringing my own paint. The one thing about DFWAP that I can not get over is the treatment of "regulars" at the park.( Other treads agree with this statement and more testimonials can be found in this subforum. The Refs ruin DFWAP. Example 1, I was in the deadbox watching and watch a guy take 1-2 shots to the side/pack. When a paint check was called on him the ref called him clean from at least 40 yards away. Example 2 ( just bad refs), Game was called by one ref so players started walking out. The last player alive on a team walked off the map but claimed he was not done. The other ref then screamed the game was still live, as all of our team that was walking off got lit up. Some people maybe willing to look over this but from my overall experience of this field I would rather go to Fun on the Run,cousins, or make the trek to Waco to Powerplay than ever go back to this place.

First post - long time lurker.
I agree the pricing leaves something to be desired and if you are not a member it can get up there. I am with you on the premium paint as well what they have as there premium is not really premium. As far as play goes, they have a great selection of fields to play on and many different styles. They do tend to be a little more easy going as far as calls but overall a great time.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:27 PM #1552
TexRex88

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanifan85 View Post
I agree the pricing leaves something to be desired and if you are not a member it can get up there. I am with you on the premium paint as well what they have as there premium is not really premium. As far as play goes, they have a great selection of fields to play on and many different styles. They do tend to be a little more easy going as far as calls but overall a great time.
I do agree with pretty much on everything. I just feel like at this field refs go easier on regulars. When they should be going harder on them. If you pick up on it, it makes for a very poor experience. Everything else was great.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:41 PM #1553
ChrisGotSteeZ

ChrisGotSteeZ plays in the PSP
ChrisGotSteeZ plays in the APPA D4 division
I'm what you may call a "regular" but in no way think the refs go "easier" on us. Unfortunately for new players, we know every inch of those fields, and chances are you just thought you shot us. Everyone that goes to DFWAP goes to just have a great day of PB. Nobody wakes up and says "dude I'm gonna shoot walkons so much that they never want to play anymore!" We're all relatively good people, and instead of profiling people as jerky players, introduce yourself and be friendly, and you might just find you really enjoy your experience at DFWAP.

Chris
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4089098
ChrisGotSteeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:50 PM #1554
TexRex88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGotSteeZ View Post
I'm what you may call a "regular" but in no way think the refs go "easier" on us. Unfortunately for new players, we know every inch of those fields, and chances are you just thought you shot us. Everyone that goes to DFWAP goes to just have a great day of PB. Nobody wakes up and says "dude I'm gonna shoot walkons so much that they never want to play anymore!" We're all relatively good people, and instead of profiling people as jerky players, introduce yourself and be friendly, and you might just find you really enjoy your experience at DFWAP.

Chris
Please quote me when you make these statements. I said nothing against the players and I actually had fun with most of them. I have no idea why you are getting defensive unless a.) you are a ref or b.) you like starting forum arguments.
ReplyRegional Ups