SOLD! Thank you everyone!
This is a year of surprises for me. The things I thought I'd have forever are becoming available, and this is definitely one of them. I've owned this Reflex Cocker since 2005, played all over Wisconsin and beyond with her, shot out countless bad guys, and now I'm putting her up. Be aware, I'm not in a hurry, so I'm not going to take pawnshop prices or lowball trades!
2003 DYE Reflex AutoCocker - undrilled
Purple-ish in color
Correct hinge frame, RARE correct beavertail, correct original stainless/aluminum Boomstick barrel
ICD ASA. It's what I've been running. It works. If it's not wanted, I can ship without an ASA.
Bob Long Torpedo regulator. Again, it works, it's consistant.
WGP screw-down feedneck. AND, color matched original non-clamping feedneck.
Replaced the ram with a black STO ram. Would not have done it had the original (notoriously bad) DYE ram not bent itself in half one day internally.
Some light marks on the back of the bolt. Three way shaft sticks a touch sometimes, but a few drops of oil clears that right up.
$450 OBO - YES, I'm aware of the "going rate" on these. Don't like the price, shoot me an offer.
Empire Resurrection Cocker straight
Most other trades. Honestly, if you offer me a gun in trade, I'm just going to have to flip it.
Scout's Code of Trading
1. Don't expect me to ship first. I may have done it a few times in the past, but I've also had to threaten police action with people, too. This also applies to my offers on other threads, I'm afraid. Having been around here for ten-plus years and being part of the staff team, I'm fairly sure I'm not going to scam anyone.
2. Preference will be given to Annual Supporting Members.
3. My gear works upon shipping, I expect the same. *If you misrepresent your gear as working, and it isn't, you will pay return shipping.* I'm done paying to ship people's junkers back to them when they tell me they work great.
4. Please post your offers here rather than PM'ing me. My in box fills up awfully quick these days.
5. Please don't lowball me, and don't ask me to add. If I could do that, I would have offered to.
6. Any cash offers must be done with a USPS money order. PayPal offers, please allow for the 3% fees.
7. I tend to ship UPS, due to their tracking system. UPS-Slow is my usual method because it's cheap and reliable. I expect the same in return.
8. I will not "PM the lowest price". It's listed, thanks. If you want to negotiate, start off here, and we'll see where things go.