Hey what's up 'Nation!
Planning on selling these guns after Riverside, so putting them out early to get some offers flying ahead of time.
So just to Clarify: REV-I WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL AFTER AUGUST 19th! SO DON'T PAY EARLY!
Be Respectful, Professional, and Polite
Post then PM or I won't accept your offer (this isn't about being a jerk, it helps generate interest when my sale has tons of posts in it)
We respect the PbN feedback system in this sale. If you outrank my score by at least 5, I will be shipping first.
My Markers will be checked with a certified tech before shipping, so you'll know they work
First up is my Dangerous Power Rev-I
Originally owned by a DP rep, and features an exclusive anno. #27 off the line. Honestly the comfiest marker I've ever owned, and I've constantly gone back to it, a midst my newer high ends.
Mechanically 10/10, cosmetically 9/10. (scratches on right side from allen wrenches in packaging)
- The original case
- All 3 barrel backs, both fronts (anno'd to match)
- Both T-Handle Allens
- Clear and Black bolt sleeves
- Gauged Back Cap, (modded so it can be used with Tech-T bolt as well)
- Stock Bolt
- Tech-T L7 Bolt
- Tech-T Tooless backcap
- Repair Kit (extra eyes, solenoid, TONS of screws and O-rings, etc)
^Slight anno damage on the edges^
Next is my Bob Long Ripper 2 Intimidator
Great shooting Classic here. I try to always have a Bob Long marker of some type in my possession, and this one has been my main timmy for awhile now.
Mechanically 9.5/10 (rare screen issue) Cosmetically: 8/10
- Assassin's Trigger
- Frenzy 127.4 Board
- Clamping Feedneck (Redz I believe. No logo on it)
- NDZ on/off
- Predator Eyes
- Hybrid Adjustable Ram Cap
- Hybrid Verdikt LPR
- 2k5 Torpedo Reg (reg in picture was recently stolen)
Next is my RT Bodied Classic Automag Price: $120
Mechanically: 9.5/10 Cosmetically 9.5/10
- Smart Parts Whisper Barrel
- Lvl 7 Bolt
- Matching #'s AIR Regulator
- HAS NO SAFETY!!