Old 07-08-2013, 10:44 PM #1
Black_ice-Dragon
Slayed By Noobs

Annual Supporting Member
Black_ice-Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Black_ice-Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Black_ice-Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Anyone shot a SAR12?

Has anyone had a chance to shoot one of these? I am looking at getting into a magfed FS marker for those days you just want to play a magfed game. How's the quality and accuracy? Anyone able to compare it to a dam? I know its comparing a semi auto to bolt, but I really like the idea of a bolt action preferably though.

Current Markers: Sonic Cyborg Full CCM'd Pump, XSV SL66, Dark SL74, Dark SL8R, Dark SL94, SLS, Gold CSL, Ollie Lang 3 Antidote Twister LV1, Blue Waffle Dynasty LV1, Krypton Ice GSL

Mah Gun Page

el potroco: "You gas up your marker, strap on your mask, put on your gloves, and walk onto the field...it doesn't matter that you failed a test, or that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple of hours..."
Black_ice-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2013, 12:03 AM #2
THE Biscuit

THE Biscuit owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
THE Biscuit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Fixxxer on MCB has one.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:09 AM #3
Black_ice-Dragon
Slayed By Noobs

Annual Supporting Member
Sweet I'll head over there!

Current Markers: Sonic Cyborg Full CCM'd Pump, XSV SL66, Dark SL74, Dark SL8R, Dark SL94, SLS, Gold CSL, Ollie Lang 3 Antidote Twister LV1, Blue Waffle Dynasty LV1, Krypton Ice GSL

Mah Gun Page

el potroco: "You gas up your marker, strap on your mask, put on your gloves, and walk onto the field...it doesn't matter that you failed a test, or that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple of hours..."
Old 07-26-2013, 02:20 AM #4
irish_aemt

I have one, have had for a year now. Very happy with this marker, the accuracy is fantastic, regularly shooting targets past 70-90 yards is no problem.
The marker itself is 100% bad *** ! The construction is outstanding. Fit and function are the same. Great feel and look.

If you are looking for a mag-fed sniper platform the SAR12 is what you want for sure.
Here is mine,

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk some more. Hope this helps and if you do get one you will not be sorry !
Old 07-26-2013, 02:21 AM #5
irish_aemt

and if you can get your hands on one, you will be sold ! Where are you located ?
Old 07-26-2013, 06:47 AM #6
jdnvodka

I own a SAR12, was involved in the beta testing team so I've had mine for awhile. It is great, when using regular paintballs, accuracy is above average because it has a nice barrel but when using FS, wow is the performance impressive. Talk about a true paintball sniper, and like others have said it is a beast of a marker. Actually if you're interested I am getting out of Magfed paintball and paintball in general due to real life circumstances and would be willing to sell mine with the case and 3 Mags I have for it if you are interested let me know and maybe we can work something out. Willing to let it go less than retail.
jdnvodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:55 AM #7
TSM_KillSwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdnvodka View Post
I own a SAR12, was involved in the beta testing team so I've had mine for awhile. It is great, when using regular paintballs, accuracy is above average because it has a nice barrel but when using FS, wow is the performance impressive. Talk about a true paintball sniper, and like others have said it is a beast of a marker. Actually if you're interested I am getting out of Magfed paintball and paintball in general due to real life circumstances and would be willing to sell mine with the case and 3 Mags I have for it if you are interested let me know and maybe we can work something out. Willing to let it go less than retail.
I am interested in your marker. I sent you a PM.
TSM_KillSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:51 AM #8
Black_ice-Dragon
Slayed By Noobs

Annual Supporting Member
Hmm thanks for info I will for sure be speaking to you guys a bit later here as I am stuck working ATM.

Mah Gun Page

Old 07-31-2013, 09:32 AM #9
jeryzkid22
lone ranger

Annual Supporting Member
jeryzkid22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jeryzkid22 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdnvodka View Post
Sounds sketchy..
jeryzkid22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:28 PM #10
War Rookie
\_(ツ)_/

War Rookie is BST Trusted
War Rookie is playing at Living Legends VII
War Rookie owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
War Rookie owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
War Rookie has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
War Rookie is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeryzkid22 View Post
Sounds sketchy..
indeed
War Rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:52 PM #11
*dizzeeDGAF

*dizzeeDGAF has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I haven't shot one myself but a member of the team I'm trying out for has one. I've heard the FSR's he was firing whistle through the air past me, but that's as close to firing it as I've been.
*dizzeeDGAF is offline   Reply With Quote