PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-13-2013, 12:39 PM #1
Phantom2011

Phantom2011 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Phantom2011 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Woodsball stories

Does anybody have any woodsball stories they'd like to share or talk about?
Phantom2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2013, 12:51 AM #2
dirty jim flint
part time killer

dirty jim flint donated to help Peyton Trent
dirty jim flint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ok I got one.

Cousins Wounded Warriors Game in 2009, Coram location.

Brutally hot day, about 90 plus....

Long story short, I was pinned down in a ditch with another blue team member. He runs out of paint so I throw him a pod. He reloads and promptly gets shot out. He raises his hand and calls himself out.... Oh man... I'm screwed... He took the LAST of my paint (this was a scenario) and base was about a quarter mile away...

I look in my hopper, I have maybe 50 paintballs.... Good enough. I run back to the tape line and take cover behind a small tree... 3 red team guys are hot on my trail, all speedballers too... I had an Alpha Black (tippmann)

I just start firing in their direction, and can't hit them to save my life... They fire back and cover the tree with paint.... I'm out of paint! I start dry firing just to keep them back.... One guy knows I'm out of paint and tells the others.... Now they're running to bunker the hell outta me....

I go into last stand mode , pull out my tac8 pistol, which I forgot I even had... Start firing that.... But the range is not so good... They run up to me and I surrender....

Guy says to me " I hit ya" and I say where? He points to the tank on my back and calls me a cheater.... Tells the ref who agrees with him... I plead my case and say I really didn't know I was hit.... Still I had 15 minutes in spawn for it...

Empire BT TM-5 with Apex 2 barrel
Tiberius Tac 8 Pistol (.68)
Wounded Warrior Blue Team Cousins Paintball
TEAM McCoy@ Hatfields and McCoys Cousins SI
Fat Ballers Club V1
dirty jim flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:10 AM #3
Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
One of my favorite tales, and it's 100% true.

Local scenario game, heavy woods, lots of really big trees.
I'm walking along a trail and I get to trading shots with another player. A teammate comes up the trail behind me so I warn him...

Me: "Careful, there's a guy up there behind that tree"
Him: "Where? I don't see him."
Me: "That big oak up there with the large log next to it on the right side of the trail"
Him: "Over there?" He shoots in totally the wrong direction.
Me: "No this tree" I take a few shots at the right tree.
Him: "Where?"
Me: "Look he's shooting at us, the tree the paint is coming out of"
Him: "I can't see it"
At this point I take my Viking, with a hopper full of Evil Yellow, and just unload on the tree.
Me: "The yellow tree"
Him: "Oh! That tree, now I see him."

Nunquam emere potes facere
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:38 PM #4
Cauldronborn66

Cauldronborn66 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Cauldronborn66 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The one and only time my father ever played paintball with me, he was armed with the only backup gun I had at the time... A Brass Eagle Blade...

Anywho, a whole bunch of us are playing an outlaw capture the flag game on a 100 acre property in Texas, lots of room to run around. Me and my old man are assigned to guarding our flag station, and there isn't a whole lot of action going on.

Next thing I know my dad is just gone, I have no idea where he went. He shows back up 10 minutes later and asks "Hey, what do we do if we have their flag?".

I'm like "We win, why?"

He's standing there holding the flag in his hand...

He apparently got bored sitting around and just walked all the way around and stole the flag from their unsuspecting defenders, didn't fire a shot the entire time. Nobody even knew he was there...

Just goes to show you what an ex-Infantry NCO can do with a Brass Eagle pump!
Old 07-21-2013, 01:06 PM #5
Avint

That is great Fubarius.

Doing a FFA game with some friends, stuck in a house with only 3 players left (myslef included). Trading shots with one guy not knowing where the 3rd is. Go into cover, reload and check pods. See I have one left, so down to 1 pod and my full hopper and switch my Crossover into mech mode to save paint.

Come back out and see the 3rd guy booking it in between buildings. The 2nd player has seen him moving and realize's hes about to get flanked, he is in a L shaped cover. So begins to move out of the cover from my angle to get the 3rd player. I was about to shoot the 2nd player out when I realize the 3rd is going to try and bunker him, so I wait, as they come close to each other I shoot the 2nd player out with all 3 shots and then go for the 3rd and shoot ahead of his running path. He slides into a bunker and I am about to move while he cant see me when his gun goes up, as he walks closer I realize I got him right dead center mask. He jokes saying it scared the crap outa him as he saw the 2nd play surrender and then take on right to the eyes and not see where he was going.

After that worked with them in some 5v5 games and had a blast, but that is still our favorite story.
Avint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:27 PM #6
mattdk82692

mattdk82692 is playing at Living Legends VII
mattdk82692 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mattdk82692 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mattdk82692 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I got a good one
So me and my friend are playing woodsball at the local field its like 12v12
and the other team had these 3 guys on had a dm12 another empire axe and the las one had an ion, meanwhile me and my friend had a5s with response trigger the rest were using rental 98s. there tough black guys on our team were talking about how they were gonna light those guys up over there and what not with there rental tippmans

game starts and those 3 guys on the other team just charge down this hill on us ripping shots, the group of black guys i see drop there guns on the ground and just start running away as fast as they could. i was in shock and started dying laughing
mattdk82692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:44 PM #7
krsmith103
I remember my first beer

krsmith103 is playing at Living Legends VI
krsmith103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
krsmith103 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
krsmith103 supports Empire
Back in January, I played along side some kids using rental guns. They were wearing skin tight jeans and a wind jacket. I thought that was funny enough but then two of the five were on their phones talking to someone. I wore a go-pro that day and have it on video. Very serious ballers in my eyes
krsmith103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:30 PM #8
xshockerx
Tripwire

xshockerx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xshockerx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
xshockerx has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
xshockerx is attending Decay of Nations VII
xshockerx supports DLX Technology
Never played too much woods ball but something ill never forget, i was about 12 playing with some friends and i caught a ricochet off a tree to the back of the head. To this day idk how that damn thing bounced off a tree instead of breaking.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:07 PM #9
PistolPaul2
Be Nice, Have fun

PistolPaul2 is playing at Living Legends VI
Me, my buddy, and his little brother were playing attack and defend and we were attacking the fort and to win we had to touch the pole in the center. So we are on the outside wall of the fort and me and my buddy convince his brother to dive for the pole. So he runs through the doorway and just gets lit up and when he comes back out I asked him how it was and his response in the highest voice possible was "My Nuts!!!"
PistolPaul2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:48 PM #10
zach_watson2015

Woodsball story

My brother and my best friend all play speedball and all have minis so the woods isn't our place but we were playing search and destroy, so we started in a dead out sprint and captured the bomb immediately. We were suprised to not see anyone before we got the bomb but the 5 other people on our team were all involved in a huge battle where they were all hit and left the match so it was about 10 v. 3. We moved back to our base and made our way up a creek and were being shot at like crazy. We managed to get 4 people out and keep our bomb safe. We found ourselfs 50 feet from the enemy base and were in the middle of a battle. All 3 of us had 1 pod left and we reloaded and stood up and made a white mist of paint in the bushes, it had to been atleast 200 paintballs flying out of our guns and in this battle my brother was shot and my friend ran out of paint. They traded guns and the 2 of us continued to the base, but once we made our way to the base there was a person in the room and we shot him and it looked like there was one person outside hiding behind the wall, we yelled at him to surrender and he didn't respond so we had to shoot. It turns out it was a ref, whoops our bad!! , but we won and for speed ballers in the woods it was a shock we won, but this was the best game in the woods I have ever played. We only hope for games this good!
zach_watson2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:57 PM #11
Danny96211
cash for your iphone

Danny96211 posts videos on PbNation
Danny96211 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by krsmith103 View Post
Back in January, I played along side some kids using rental guns. They were wearing skin tight jeans and a wind jacket. I thought that was funny enough but then two of the five were on their phones talking to someone. I wore a go-pro that day and have it on video. Very serious ballers in my eyes
post the video
Danny96211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:35 AM #12
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Are we talking fiction or what? Here's a fictional one I wrote a while back...

Tyler wiped the dirt from his mask as he unloaded his gear bag onto the worn wooden table.
“So, this guy goes right up the middle, right, and he didn’t see Mike and I, he just keeps running. So, we wait until he gets to cover facing the wrong way, that was when Tyler was having that shootout with that one girl, and we just lit him up!” Aaron was saying to his newfound friend, a new kid who had never played before. The problem with Aaron was that he just never shut up. Even on the field, he was constant chatter. The new kid was nodding his head, his face going white as he laid the rental 98 Custom on the table. Aaron wasn’t putting his gear together. He was too busy talking. Tyler screwed a Stiffi Classic onto his 2k2 STO AutoCocker. Mike was already airing up his BT-15. Aaron still went on talking. The new kid was pale as he listened to stories of being shot in painful locations and utterly owning other teams by mercilessly executing them by bunkering. Finally, Mike prodded Aaron with his squeegee and told him to get ready. The new kid seemed greatly relieved.
“So, what did you say your name was?” Tyler asked, lubing his bolt with mineral oil.
“John. What’s yours?” The kid said, watching Tyler’s hands work the bolt over carefully.
“I’m Tyler. This is Mike, and as you know, that’s Aaron. He’s the one that never shuts up.” Aaron shot an accusing glare over the table at Tyler as he unpacked his Spyder MR-2.
“Yes I do! Remember that game-”
“Dude, shut up and get ready!” Tyler interrupted. Aaron accepted his defeat, screwing the barrel onto his MR-2 and testing the trigger pull. Finally, the team was ready to play. Mike wore his Sly Profit mask backwards and upside down on the top of his head, as he always did while walking around before a game. Aaron wore his battered Java over his face, like he was in a game. Tyler simply pushed his facemask up on his forehead, offering a good field of view and letting him breathe the fresh air that his JT Flexs wouldn’t give him. Another team was waiting at the end of the safe zone, a long double berm that ran the length of the field. They all had milsim setups, X7s and T68s.
“You guys want to play?” their leader asked behind his Tippmann digital camo mask. Tyler looked around at his team, knowing their answer. He shrugged.
“Sure, let’s go. What field?” The leader of the other team glanced around and selected the urban field. The field consisted of concrete structures built to look like a downtown city. Multi-story buildings ringed the field, with many smaller ones inside. On the streets were burned out cars and overturned dumpsters. At either end of the field were small bunkers meant to be the starting point for both teams.
“Ok, you want left or right?” the team leader asked. Tyler again looked to his three players. Aaron shrugged and said,
“We’ll take the left.” The team moved off towards the left side of the field. The other team walked slowly towards their command bunker. As Tyler’s team reached the bunker, he began strategizing.
“Ok, Mike, when we break, I want you and John to run for the building to the right. Aaron, you and I will go for the building on the left. My guess is that they’ll want to come center, so we’ll be able to get them in a crossfire between us. Mike, you’re the ammo bearer for your team. I’ll carry ours. All right, let’s let them know we’re ready.” Tyler pushed the heavy-duty weatherproof button in the command bunker that rang into the other bunker. That was one nice thing about this field, it had built-in starting systems. The other bunker did the same, and the game was off. Mike and John sprinted out under Tyler and Aaron’s covering fire from the bunker. The other team, despite its milsim setups and tactical gear, wasn’t really all that tactically inclined. Their leader and two of his men ran out of the bunker, only to take heavy fire from Tyler’s team. One went down in a splash of several paintballs as Tyler’s STO sang out a staccato rhythm. The leader hit the deck behind a car, open on both flanks with only a concrete building behind him. Mike and John were moving across catwalks to attempt a flanking maneuver. One of the other team members saw John’s blue sweatshirt disappear into a concrete building’s doorway, and instantly sprinted out of the line of fire. Tyler moved left, his WGP hinge squeaking as he walked it. A few poorly aimed paintballs flew his way, spinning harmlessly off the wooden slats of a bunker. Aaron sprinted out of the bunker a few seconds later, his MR-2 blazing. He froze in the open long enough for one of the other team, having the sense to get out of the open, to get a few shots off his way and take him down. Tyler could hear him cursing as he walked to the berm, his marker in the air and his hopper upside down.
John was doing well for his first time. He was firing a few shots, then rolling to another window to fire a few more. The other team’s leader was pinned down and couldn’t return fire without exposing himself to John’s sniper fire. Mike ran ahead through another building, dodging fire from across the street. He paused at the window to scan for opponents, and nearly took a headshot from the other team’s sniper, a tall, skinny black kid with a T-68 Peacemaker sniper rifle. Mike hit the deck and partially rolled across the floor away from the window. The other team’s leader had dared to rush across the open into a building. The same building Mike was in. Mike was on the first floor, with John above him. The team leader sprinted into the next room over, making enough noise that Mike heard him over the din. Mike reached back, letting his BT-15 fall on its sling, and upholstered his TPX pistol. As the leader moved to the doorway, unknowing that Mike was in that room, he glanced around the corner…and was instantly hit. Mike looked around in confusion, dropping to one knee. Above him, leaning over the railing was John, his 98 still blowing condensation from the CO2.
“Good kill, man!” Mike said, gesturing to the bewildered leader. The dead leader slowly put his hands up and shouldered his X7. Mike quickly holstered his TPX and grabbed at his BT-15. By now, the enemy had claimed two players, Aaron when he sprinted out of the bunker, and John a few seconds after he took down the leader with a headshot. Now, Tyler’s force was split, with two players left on either side. Mike took stock of the situation. He knew the sniper was up in the two-story building across the road, and the last player had to be in the command bunker.
Tyler moved quickly between the houses, watching the dirt turn to dust as if by magic behind him. The sniper was above him now, still firing at Mike in the house across the way. John had taken a headshot and was walking to the berm to sit with Aaron. Tyler crept stealthily around the last house, hidden from the sniper and invisible to the man in the command bunker. Mike was having a full-on shootout with the sniper, each plastering the other’s position with paint. Tyler listened to the firing reach a climax, then stop. Tyler didn’t wait to see who’d been hit. He charged full bore for the command bunker, walking his trigger as rapidly as he could. The player in the bunker turned too late to avoid taking several rounds to the side. Tyler ran past the eliminated player and slid to a stop inside the bunker, listening to paintballs whizzing over his head. So, it was one on one. He popped his head up to see where the sniper was and caught a glint of the scope in between two buildings. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a blue-black camouflaged shape sprint across the road. Mike. The sniper desperately swung his marker around, trying to follow the running shape. Tyler gave him covering fire as Mike tore across the road. Mike slid to a stop around the building, finding the doorway. He drew his TPX and ran up the concrete stairs. The sniper was still too concerned with Tyler’s fire to worry about Mike. As Mike rounded the corner at the top of the stairwell, he slowed to a stop and peeked around the corner. The sniper was squeezing off rounds at Tyler, balancing his T-68’s bipod on the metal railing. Mike rounded the corner in a flash and fired twice, the pistol jumping with slight recoil. The sniper looked down at his chest, which had two yellow splotches on it, and raised his hands.
“That was some good shooting, man.” The kid said, slinging his rifle.
“Like I always do it, straight and level.”

CSU Rams Paintball

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:25 PM #13
MikeBlahBlah
NJ Paintballer

MikeBlahBlah posts videos on PbNation
MikeBlahBlah is attending Decay of Nations VII
MikeBlahBlah supports DLX Technology
^^^ He's definitely talking about me. lol
Old 08-02-2013, 01:35 PM #14
Punisher068

Back in 1998 my friend and I went to a Toys for Tots Big Game at Paintball Sams in CA
Over 2000 players showed up inc. Tom Kaye of AGD,Oh Powluk of ICD,and Bob Longs Ironman
About midday our side was surrounding the Ops CP,things were kind of stalemated.Out of nowhere a bear of a man with a rubber chicken covered gun started roping paint and pushing hard on the CP.My BF and teammate exclaimed"Lets charge,hes by himself!"We both followed him,that caused the momentum to swing,our side were on the CP in minutes and caputured it.
During the reset we ran into the rubber chicken guy,it was Bob Long himself!He congradulated us for helping him take the CP,the rubber chicken was hiding his 1st prototype Timmy!My teammate had a decked out Bob Long framed STO(I currently have it),Bob liked his gun so much he loaned my BF his gun for awhile during the game
At the end of the day the endgame was "celebrities Vs everyone else"
Bob invited us to play with the celebs,it was about 200 celebs Vs the remaining players,celebs had unlimited lives until we couldn't take it anymore.Our side had cases of paint stacked up beside us in bunkers.Needless to say Ive never been so lumped up in my life!
Definitely the highlight of my PB career!
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...-progress.html
Our teams home field PBN thread
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4292217
Punisher068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:11 PM #15
FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
Years ago, we had one of our managers from work out to play at my field. The game was huge for a private backyard affair, with over 35 players.

I was in the dead box (as usual...).

And we had 3 guys guarding our flag, when two of the opposing teams players entered the front of our camp and started shooting at one of our guards.

They were exchanging fire back and forth until the two of them were pinned down by the three guys we had guarding.

About that time, here comes Rick from the field, walking in from the side of the camp, no gun, just ambling along like he doesn't have a care in the world...

No one shot at him, and they even stopped firing when he walked right into the line of fire between the two teams...

As soon as he was past, they started up again, and one of our guys got hit, anothers tank ran out of air, and that left ONE guy on our side, so the two guys were looking to go for it...

But, before they could, Rick just changed directions, and walked right up to the flag and grabbed it and rang the horn ending the game!!!

Everyone thought he was out, but he didn't have his hand up, and his gun had run out of paint, so he just walked in and won the game!

We still laugh about that one, and that happened YEARS ago!

Trails of Doom Stickers on Ebay!
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:16 PM #16
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Yessir, that story was written solely for you, sir.

I really couldn't resist being a smart aleck on this post...you asked for a woodsball story, so I gave one!

Really, though, I have one.
First time playing with my pump, I was working the left flank with another guy and we came under fire from the front. It figured my gun's pump would jam, so I was frantically trying to free it while my buddy covered. He hit the one guy and moved up, only to get popped in the head by another guy, who completely forgot about me. I was in ACU digital, which blended in super well with the cover if I didn't move, so I froze. I managed to get one ball in the breech and took aim as the guy moved up. He started shooting at one of my guys across the field and turned his back completely towards me. So, I fired my one shot, which went slightly wide and hit next to him. He got jumpy and turned around towards me. I pumped it one more time, which miraculously worked freely, and one-balled him in the thigh. It was pretty sketchy.
Noah

CSU Rams Paintball

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:40 PM #17
krsmith103
I remember my first beer

krsmith103 is playing at Living Legends VI
krsmith103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
krsmith103 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
krsmith103 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny96211 View Post
post the video

Theres one of the kids on the phone. Didnt stick around for the whole conversation
krsmith103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:23 PM #18
MikeBlahBlah
NJ Paintballer

MikeBlahBlah posts videos on PbNation
MikeBlahBlah is attending Decay of Nations VII
MikeBlahBlah supports DLX Technology
Quote:

Theres one of the kids on the phone. Didnt stick around for the whole conversation
TTPL! Love that field!
MikeBlahBlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:58 PM #19
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

30 vs 30 in a 500 on 500 scenario game. After kneeling down and staring into these moving shadows for 3 minutes in front of us, light pierces the darkness. I am the pointman for the 30 man team and the light is only 15 feet away. I try to roll off the trail but run into a fence. The woods explode into one huge roar of paint. You can't hear an individual marker discharge, because there is so many of us so close together firing everything we have. As spotlights start flashing at different points of the woods, I get lit up from head to toe as I fall backwards firing. My friend rolls the other way and manages to survive. Most surreal firefight I ever had. I wished I survived longer. It was like the ending of a movie when two rival gangs destroy each other from across a table.

100% true, but it only happened because my friend was training me to be a pointman. He had 100+ scenario games under his belt. He gave me one of his badges of the first scenario game. Tet68. His marker was an automag with remote and a 3 inch barrel. The opposite of what you would think an old school scenario player would use.

It was the same scenario game I mentioned earlier, but different situation. That was the initiation, because it was the first time I engaged another scenario team in the dark.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 08-10-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:09 AM #20
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

The best missions in scenario games are the special forces missions. Nothing is more fun than being outnumbered and surviving. One special forces mission we all were eliminated, but we still accomplished the mission.

We infiltrated all the way to the opposite team's spawn point next to the general's base without even being shot. Our mission was to capture and hold the general's base. The opposite team's spawn point was next to this pill box field and the general's base was just on the edge of the woodline. We all silently crept to the edge of the woodline. One experienced scenario player after waiting for the longest time said, "**** this, I'm going." He sprints into the generals base and takes everyone in there out. The general was forced to respawn and create another base. Stupidly the team captain starts deliberating plans outside the base. This dude starts wondering if we are on his team and starts freaking out. I didn't feel like busting a cap in him close range, which is what I should of done. Instead I edge over deeper into general's base. Then I hear someone say, "They are not on our team! SHOOT THEM!" Everyone deliberating outside the base get's mowed down. I try to shoot and hold the base, the guys from the tower are unloading on these dudes but they start to run out of paint. No one calls themselves out and I could of sworn I hit them several times. They get reinforcements of course, at this I just stop firing and creep into the deepest darkest shadow of the general's base and wait. They take over the base not knowing I am there and take out the guys in the tower. I can't reach them to shoot them out. I trade shots with one dude that is close enough, but I guess I missed him? He missed me as well or he shot my marker and I didn't feel it. For some reason he retreats into the tower. I don't see anyone else in the general's base, because the enemy team has decided to setup an outside perimeter around it. I sneak to the other side of the general's base and creep up the stairs into the tower. I am 15 feet away from the dude's and they don't see me creep up next to them. I fire 6 shots, three into each of them at which one says, "We're out! WE'RE OUT! okay!"
I don't want the same thing to happen to me that happened to my teammates in the tower. So I quickly scan the area and see too many blind spots for the other team to sneak into the tower. I decide to find a better location outside the tower, but just as I am leaving, my own team lights me up from inside the woods. I quickly tell them the mission is to hold this base for a certain amount of time. I ask the ref if I can stay in, because my own team shot me, but he says I am out if there is no medic. There was no medic so I left. When I went back to respawn, my friend said we accomplished the mission.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 08-10-2013 at 08:41 AM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:54 AM #21
War Rookie
\_(ツ)_/

War Rookie is BST Trusted
War Rookie is playing at Living Legends VII
War Rookie owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
War Rookie owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
War Rookie has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
War Rookie is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
I only used my phone once in thhe woodsball field and tht was because someone on pbnation was at the field and he was buying my gun so I had to get his call and meet him
War Rookie is offline   Reply With Quote