Old 07-18-2013, 07:41 PM #1
BrofistWilson
Bromance to the Max

BrofistWilson supports Team VICIOUS
BrofistWilson supports Team VICIOUS
BrofistWilson supports DLX Technology
Cool >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black and Red FST Shocker WITH UPS!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE POSTING.

Today I'm wanting to trade my FST Shocker for a reasonably newer marker. (No un-upgraded Mini's or Dangerous Powers markers please as they will NOT be considered). The reason i'm trading this is because I've had it for about a year now and I'm wanting to move into another brand of marker, preferably something newer. This gun has shot nothing but ropes for me the entire time I've had it and it will do the same for you!

It says I have to post a price so 400$ firm. (99% of money offers will not be considered, only naming a price to meet post standards, not trying to be ridiculous, I WANT TRADES!)

Upgrades:
Hater Board
CP Reg
Ball Detents
HE Bolt
Warrior ASA

Other Extras:
3x Rebuild Kit
Black Freak Shocker Threaded Back, Matching Red Front and .689 bore
LPR
Snatch Grip

Other Descriptions:
The .689 bore is blue (obviously not matching the color scheme) but any freak backs will fit. The barrel has typical tip wear, nothing major. There's a couple of minor dings and knicks near the back and on the feed-neck but no major scrapes or scratches. The Reg does have some scratching around the top where it looks like a previous owner may have tried to screw it out with pliers or something. It may or may not need a new battery.

I will only ship first for 75+ positive with no negative.

THIS GUN IS IN WORKING ORDER, IT WAS JUST SHOT LAST WEEKEND AND HAS NOT BEEN TOUCHED SINCE CLEANING, therefore, I will assume that if the gun is not working it was by your own doing.

Please PM me for questions, offers, or if you'd like pictures of something not pictured below or simply just a more detailed picture! Apologies in advance, but I couldn't get any pictures of the internals because i'm missing on my Alan Key kit right now.

feel free to text me offers as well if you're on mobile
1-479-
200-4075
(split to keep spam bots away)

Thanks for the read!

NOW FOR THE PICS!

(if you see it in a picture, it comes with it.)

Thanks for viewing!
BrofistWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2013, 11:32 PM #2
FIERC3Punisher
It is what it is.

FIERC3Punisher is playing at Living Legends V
FIERC3Punisher has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
FIERC3Punisher is attending Decay of Nations VI
FIERC3Punisher supports Empire
This gun is so smooth. Get the man what he wants! Don't be afraid to deal with him.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:00 AM #3
HomeWrecker285
Team Conversion, Home

Great dude known him forever! He's a great guy get him what he wants! He'll be straight with you!
HomeWrecker285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:31 PM #4
theworstbadkid

Legit
theworstbadkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:22 PM #5
theworstbadkid

Bump
theworstbadkid is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.