Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-02-2013, 05:28 PM #1
superkman2000
HFPB

superkman2000 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
superkman2000 supports Team VICIOUS
superkman2000 plays in the APPA beginner division
Talking Looking for a new team! (D6 or non tournament speedball team)

Hello, my name is Kaleb i am 13 and i recently moved to Georgia (more specifically the Marietta area!)
I am looking to start Paintballing more and want to find a team or group to join.
I have previous experience on D5 and D6 lines of the team hollywood hitmen (from Florida.) I also used to practice with some D4 teams. Anyway i am not looking for a D5 or above team. Im looking for D6 or a non division team. (Note i havnt played in a while.) Please pm me with your team info or tryout dates.
-thanks, kaleb

My Youtube

Last edited by superkman2000 : 07-02-2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: More specific location!
superkman2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2013, 11:15 AM #2
blohmkin
filet o' fish

Annual Supporting Member
blohmkin plays in the PSP
blohmkin plays in the APPA D3 division
blohmkin supports DLX Technology
I believe what you are talking about is called rec-ball. I don't think there are any teams around who have practices and don't compete. Or any d6 teams for that matter since gfoa doesn't have a division that low. However there are a vast number of d5 teams out there who may let you practice and run drills with them. Just head over to your closest field, there's usually at least one d5 team that plays at every field in georgia.
EKK Gear
blohmkin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:17 PM #3
superkman2000
HFPB

superkman2000 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
superkman2000 supports Team VICIOUS
superkman2000 plays in the APPA beginner division
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blohmkin View Post
I believe what you are talking about is called rec-ball. I don't think there are any teams around who have practices and don't compete. Or any d6 teams for that matter since gfoa doesn't have a division that low. However there are a vast number of d5 teams out there who may let you practice and run drills with them. Just head over to your closest field, there's usually at least one d5 team that plays at every field in georgia.
Ahh ok I guess when im ready for a competative team ill look for d5 thanks for the info

My Youtube
superkman2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups