Before I start, my only rules:
- I will not sell to anyone with worse than 95% positive feedback, or less than 5 positive feedback. Sorry guys.
- Mention if you need it shipped outside the US; thanks!
Going up for sale today is a 'Cocker project I set off on this winter and completed to my satisfaction. These shoddy low-light pictures don't do it any justice, but the marker itself came out just as I wished. I wanted to build my golden gun - and I don't think this is it, as much as I wanted it to be
Its going up for sale because it just isn't clicking with me the way I had hoped. I'm not a slider guy, I'm not an RF guy (travesties, I'm aware) and it just isn't everything I wanted it to be and more. I built it to be a fantastic 'Cocker with rudimentary looks - which was fairly well accomplished. It just doesn't have the "magic" for me that I was hoping it would - and thus, I'm back chasing my unicorn.
I'm hoping to find it a decent home before I'm forced to part everything out.
So, here's the specs:
- 2k+ RF Body with lighter-weight aftermarket front block and flush-mount banjo bolt
- AKA Sidewinder regulator
- Unimount style ASA
- MacDev (Sonic?) full lower internals
- Benchmark slide frame w/ trigger shoe and Hogue grips, no safety
- AKA Lightning delrin bolt
- Freak-bored WGP barrel (has a slight run-out on one side, but I've never noticed inaccuracy or anything)
- Stock STO brass 3-Way and Ram; '05 black adjustable LPR
I hope to get better pictures up with some proper lighting soon.
It is functional, but could use to be sweet-spotted as I ran out of air in the middle of doing so last time. I'd say the timing is 95% there (aka, pretty much to the best of my reasonable ability).
Everything is in what I would say is good condition for the age.
I'd like to see $180
for this package, shipped and PayPal'd within the US. If that isn't met, everything will be parted out and sold that way (needless to say, I don't want that to happen).
Any questions please ask, and thanks for looking!