Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-25-2013, 11:42 PM #1
xeqshinr
cant stop wont stop

xeqshinr plays in the PSP
xeqshinr plays in the APPA D4 division
White Argyle Wrapped Limited Edition Joy Division I4's For sale!

For sale are my leopard print Joy division I4's which currently have a white/black argyle vinyl wrap on them. This mask is heavily used and shows it.

• It is missing the hardware that holds the ear piece to the frame, which is a common problem with these masks and an easy fix. I have replaced the hardware with a zip tie to hold the ears in place.
  • One of the velcro pieces that hold the ears in place are missing. The ears are still in place.
  • The soft ears and the yellow HD lens are in good shape.
  • Before vinyl wrapping them I did spray paint the mask because the yellow leopard print in the sunlight left a really terrible glare and I was experimenting with fixing that.
  • The foam lost its adhesive so I superglued it back on. The superglue is still holding strong and the foam itself is in good shape.

Asking price is $40 or best offer. Don't have any use for these so feel free to make an offer and I will do my best to accommodate serious buyers.

I will gladly take pictures of anything else requested and the mask will be cleaned before shipping.

Last edited by xeqshinr : 07-01-2013 at 02:39 PM.
xeqshinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-30-2013, 08:59 PM #2
sokopath
Kitty Amazing

Annual Supporting Member
sokopath is Legendary
sokopath supports Empire
pics not working
sokopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:35 PM #3
xeqshinr
cant stop wont stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokopath View Post
pics not working
Thanks! I tried using dropbox, fixing original post now.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:02 PM #4
Lurch_man
Step over the line...

Lurch_man posts videos on PbNation
thats houndstooth not leopard print or argyle.

more pics, some of the inside showing the foam and ears please
Lurch_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:05 PM #5
xeqshinr
cant stop wont stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurch_man View Post
thats houndstooth not leopard print or argyle.

more pics, some of the inside showing the foam and ears please
Hey man, the mask itself is leopard print. They are the joy division i4s. You're right about the name of the wrap, for some reason I thought it was called argyle. Ill gladly get those pics to you but I'm out of town until Sunday or Monday. Ill send you a pm with those pics when I get back! Thanks.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:46 AM #6
pbNpete

pbNpete owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
$25 pm me

Trippy
pbNpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:26 PM #7
theo715

theo715 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
theo715 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
theo715 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
theo715 supports Empire
do you still have these? interested!!!! pm me please
theo715 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.