Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-12-2013, 10:31 AM #1
bp5150

Angel g7 fly stock board and charger

I have a g7 fly board and charger up for grabs. The screen is mint and the board works perfectly. I have an angel battery that I will toss in for free. It will need a switch, but the rest of the wiring harness is there. It was holding a charge a month ago before I removed it.

Looking for $75 paypal'd and shipped. I will only be able to ship mon-wed due to my work schedule. shipping will be USPS with tracking.

PM me for photos. I will text or email them.

Thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2013, 09:01 PM #2
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
I'm sure your prolly not gonna agree with me, but wtf are you doing?? I offer you 65- for the board an charger and you counter 60- minus the charger. Get the **** out of the sandbox if you want to play with the big boys. I get the hint, but your the one that put a low price on the two I threw you a pm and then you decide after what, someone saying they will buy the charger for xx amount , to shoot me a pm saying hey ill do the board by itself for 60-

Have a great day slick.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 06-12-2013, 09:08 PM #3
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.

Thumbs down

LOL numero uno DUMB A$$!!
Old 06-12-2013, 09:15 PM #4
bp5150

Let's see. You can find boards on ebay right now for $75. Chargers, when they show up, run $20-30. I undervalued and paired them up to dump them. You then proceed to low ball me, nevermind the battery I was tossing in since I don;t need it. I was willing to counter offer you the board alone for $60 and you throw a temper tantrum like some infant. If there is someone who needs to get out of the sandbox it's you.

Think before you vomit next time.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:22 PM #5
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Lets see, 75 just for the board on eBay- I have a few bridges ill sell ya cheap then. You consider my 60 ( 10 less than your posted price) a lowball....you are a rookie and have zero idea or knowledge of a lowball offer.

Go on and say whatever you will, but your counter offer was one that should have been made to someone with less angel intelligence than me. Ill ttys cupcake.

978-530-6747
Old 06-12-2013, 09:54 PM #6
nlrunkle
Summit City PaintballPark

nlrunkle has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The only thing that I have to add to this is that those are my boards at $75 and I have yet to sell one at that. Nor has anyone made an offer on one. So just because I have them listed at $75 doesn't mean their selling for $75. I'm trying to remember what the last G7 board did sell for, it was like $40-50 I think.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:42 AM #7
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlrunkle View Post
The only thing that I have to add to this is that those are my boards at $75 and I have yet to sell one at that. Nor has anyone made an offer on one. So just because I have them listed at $75 doesn't mean their selling for $75. I'm trying to remember what the last G7 board did sell for, it was like $40-50 I think.
^this guys got his head on straight. ill give you 60 big ones for both shipped, pay pal, no gifted, (see if it works like said insurance)
Old 06-13-2013, 05:15 AM #8
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
I liked your mass. References::

All this sweet talk still doesn't get you off the hook for low balling yourself in the first place, if the price was firm then spell it out. Either way I'm sure you'll get your 75- cause its a good deal, I'm just a two bit hustla that wants to rape and pillage pbn for all it's worth.

978-530-6747
Old 06-16-2013, 11:50 AM #9
bp5150

sold
Old 06-16-2013, 11:51 PM #10
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.

sold?..............

...........bull $h^t!

Old 06-17-2013, 02:59 AM #11
nlrunkle
Summit City PaintballPark

nlrunkle has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yep to me. Gotta be a big boy and step up to the plate.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:56 AM #12
bp5150

Brad, If you are going to screenshot a message, at least post the whole message. Include what you said as well. At any rate, I'm over it. Not really worth getting all worked up over.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:26 PM #13
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlrunkle View Post
Yep to me. Gotta be a big boy and step up to the plate.
or just be ahead of your game that you just grew up into, and already own the parts...see like sled says... you were born at night alright... last night...dip.. get lit up...