PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-21-2013, 08:44 PM #169
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

KINGKILLA21 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
KINGKILLA21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Haha mines a rottie so she's not the smartest she will eat my paint if i leave the box open, if your familiar with spyders you should look at my other thread about the velocity problems i could use some imput

Sickest spyder rs around!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3892297

You air up your marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed that test, that your girlfriend broke up with you, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours,... this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. play it.. Paintball.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
KINGKILLA21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2013, 02:45 PM #170
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Alright so this project is back on im buying this project http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3883577 , so im thinking of adding the front block, red color kit, bolt with 2 orings, polished stryker and valve into my rs.. can i put the low preasure valve into my rs? i mean i dont use co2 EVER so i dont have a need for the rs valve let me know! im excited for this!

You air up your marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed that test, that your girlfriend broke up with you, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours,... this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. play it.. Paintball.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
Old 06-01-2013, 03:13 PM #171
Opteron-O3
Elite Spyder Owner

Opteron-O3 is a Supporting Member
Opteron-O3 posts videos on PbNation
Opteron-O3 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
You can use the VS2 valve into the RS. What you have to do is make sure you place all of the VS2 internals into the RS or else it will not work. They use a completely different valve and striker system.
Opteron-O3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 03:18 PM #172
Opteron-O3
Elite Spyder Owner

What you also need to keep in mind is this valve will require a lower operating pressure than the one you currently have. I personally like how the VS2 system works, but it's very sensitive persay. You have to make sure you're always keeping the o-rings probably lubed with oil lubricants and not dow33.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:24 PM #173
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Yeah im going to use all the vs2 internals because it has a lower operating pressure, and i dont need the internals/valve from the rs since i dont use co2 id rather have a lower operating pressure than the co2/hpa ability, plus with a polished stryker and double o ring bolt im hoping for it to be an amazing spyder when im done plus the trinity front block and color kit will make it look like pure sex, then ill put the rs internals into the vs2 and use that as a backup/loaner/gf gun or i might do something special with it.. lol

Old 06-01-2013, 05:37 PM #174
Opteron-O3
Elite Spyder Owner

Just remember that having the lowest operating pressure isn't everything. My ego runs at 380psi and shoots like a dream and has awesome efficiency. My Spyder Fenix ran at 350psi and shot like a dream. Just something to keep in mind.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:29 PM #175
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Well i think im going after a smoother shot/ consistency more than low operating pressure i just thought that would help

Old 06-12-2013, 10:29 PM #176
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

finally got the springs today lol which ones should i put in? im guessing the red high velocity main and soft other one?

Old 06-13-2013, 02:16 AM #177
theblindchicken
49'er

theblindchicken is an NCPA player
theblindchicken is an NCPA National Champion
theblindchicken plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGKILLA21 View Post
finally got the springs today lol which ones should i put in? im guessing the red high velocity main and soft other one?
You'll need to play with them to have the valve and hammer springs balanced.
theblindchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:38 PM #178
Opteron-O3
Elite Spyder Owner

Usually you want to go medium or heavy valve spring and a light or medium main spring.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:40 PM #179
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
KYhillbilly has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I am going to upgrade my RS as well soon. Its a backup for my etek 3 so I figure I might as well make it a solid gun by getting a new board and a few other little things.

One thing you may want to consider is some pimped out grips if you really want it to look sweet.

Last edited by KYhillbilly : 07-23-2013 at 10:42 PM.
KYhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:47 PM #180
ADTpaintball

ADTpaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ADTpaintball has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i use a vs3 broad and the upgrade chip works good and i agree with KINGKILLA21 here is to talk about spyder i own egos and dyes but i still like my spyder
ADTpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote