-I only ship USPS w/delivery confirmation with insurance
-I will not ship out of the US
-Please PM with any questions
-Yes I do, and they smell good!
-You pay, I ship, simple as that
-All items sold as-is, so please ask any questions
Please PM me for fastest response. If you think I'm super awesome and would like to pay more than the stated price, knock yourself out. If you have any doubts as to my awesomeness, please check my feedback (I have 74+/0- on MCB).
Original RTP Viper
To the best of my knowledge, I am the second owner of this fabulous shooter. I purchased it here on MCB back in 2008ish. Unfortunately, as this is the 'back-up' Viper, it doesn't get enough play to justify holding on to it.
Here's some highlights:
- side-tapped for bottomline set-up;
- standard Viper three-hole porting;
- spring-loaded pump (see pics);
- sight rail/bead;
- rear velocity adjuster;
- UMB with Lapco ASA (ASA has both long and short hole spacing - UMB has the long spacing);
- tight bore... really tight... really grips those balls;
- PMI rubber grips (note - I have electrical tape around them for a reason, but I can't remember what that reason was... maybe they aren't in the best shape? I dunno - the tape's been on there for over four years without issue);
- all the RTP magic that one would expect; shoots super laser boobies.
It does have a few minor issues I would like to point out:
- the main spring is slightly tweaked (see pics); it doesn't really affect performance, but the pump stroke could probably be smoother with a new spring;
- the stock quick-release Viper pump rod/bolt connecting plate has been MIA for quite a while, and has been replaced with a homemade version - works fine.
Marker will be shipped in a large USPS flat rate box.
$350 shipped/paypal'd w/signature confirmation and insurance