**My gear is in working condition and will be shipped that way, anything that happens after I ship is no longer in my control and therefore I am no longer responsible for the item**
Rules are as follows:
You pay, I ship, simple concept. I could care less if you have 10 times the feedback that I do.
We pay our own shipping unless otherwise stated in the deal.
Don't lowball me, I know what my gear is worth.
Don't tell me to PM you, post first, then PM me.
I will do my best to describe any flaws, nicks, dents, etc.
I will provide ample pics and a shooting video if need be.
I have the following gear up F/S/T! Thanks for looking!
1. Random pod pack, holds 9 in total I think. $20 shipped
2. Exalted V3 Rotor, works like a charm, 0 issues. SOLD!
3. Empire Barrel sock. $10 shipped.
4. Quiksilver beanie. $15 shipped
5. 2x Grillz lenses, coating has peeled away, still 100% functional. $15 shipped
6. Beat up Green Dye Rhino cover (45/4500) $15 shipped
7. 2012 Sly Front Player Arm Pads, minor rip on each cuff, and one hole on the right arm cuff from a floor burn. SOLD!
8. Empire Fast Pack 5+, rip on one waist strap, easily sew-able. $15 shipped.
Questions or more pictures can be provided.
Only trades I'm looking for are a Spire or an HK ballbreaker.
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.