Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-13-2013, 10:26 PM #1
bolts

Slider shorts w/ derriere padding?

Am I the only one that sometimes slides on the back side? I never intend to, but sometimes you're headed towards a bunker and start taking fire and you need to slide & gun. So I can't seem to find any sliders with full booty padding, it's a pain in the a$$.
bolts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-13-2013, 11:11 PM #2
Frraksurred
Uber....somethingerother

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Frraksurred owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Frraksurred has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Frraksurred has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Don't know of any paintball shorts that have that. A couple have minor tailbone padding, but for what it sounds like you are looking for, you may have to look into football shorts.

Part Time: Eclipse Ego7~Cure 3 bolt~Zick Kit~Freak Barrel Set~68/4500 Crossfire /Ninja SHP Reg~Rotor~Ability to act half my age. Planned Updates: Pooty modded Cure 4~SL3 Reg~POPS ASA~

Old Sko0l: Spyder Flash~Sweet Spot Trig~Sticky 3's~CP Reg~CP FLame drop & ASA~Maddman Valve~Freak Barrel Set~68/3k Crossfire~Egg II w/ Lapco low rise~Ability to let a guest act half their age.
Frraksurred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:58 PM #3
bolts

Thanks, but I want a built-in foam cup too and football/baseball shorts seem to all be intended for use with a plastic cup. I found some roller derby shorts that might actually have too much butt pad action, but same deal, no foam cup.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:51 AM #4
Frraksurred
Uber....somethingerother

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Frraksurred owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Frraksurred has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Frraksurred has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I hear you. Foam cup was the first thing I tossed from my sliders, never did trust that thing. Always worn a hard cup, probably just paranoia but a worthy thing to be paranoid of if you ask me.

Part Time: Eclipse Ego7~Cure 3 bolt~Zick Kit~Freak Barrel Set~68/4500 Crossfire /Ninja SHP Reg~Rotor~Ability to act half my age. Planned Updates: Pooty modded Cure 4~SL3 Reg~POPS ASA~

Old Sko0l: Spyder Flash~Sweet Spot Trig~Sticky 3's~CP Reg~CP FLame drop & ASA~Maddman Valve~Freak Barrel Set~68/3k Crossfire~Egg II w/ Lapco low rise~Ability to let a guest act half their age.
Frraksurred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:36 PM #5
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

go to a seamstress and put a foam cup on the roller derby ones.
honestly the diy'er doesn't exist anymore.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:38 AM #6
bolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post
honestly the diy'er doesn't exist anymore.
Actually, my current "cup" is snowboard socks stuffed with foam and stitched into my pants. Luckily I haven't had the oppurtunity to test it out yet.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:21 PM #7
pcbandit

pcbandit has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Just get a foam cup and put it in football shorts
pcbandit is offline   Reply With Quote