PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-22-2013, 03:19 PM #1
anson14

anson14 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Paintball exspensive

Paintball is exspensiveto play just getting gear on a part time job is hell dont think i can even afford a mid end gun atm tell me your opinions of it?
anson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2013, 03:26 PM #2
die.another.day

Paintball will attack your wallet. You will be broke for the rest of your paintball life. Welcome to the club.
die.another.day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:26 PM #3
toxicwaste29

toxicwaste29 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
It depends what you play like woods or airball but some places are more expensive than others to play at
Old 04-23-2013, 12:05 AM #4
rjsonne54
Best Coast is no Coast

Annual Supporting Member
rjsonne54 posts videos on PbNation
rjsonne54 is an NCPA player
rjsonne54 plays in the APPA D4 division
rjsonne54 is a top reviewer
rjsonne54 is Legendary
if you buy crap equipment, it will break and you will most likely get something different to replace it. get good equipment to start off on, it will eventually save you money in the long run

TEAM VIDEO HERE!!!

MIDWEST MAYHEM
SDSU JACKRABBITS
rjsonne54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:25 AM #5
dapoofyhairdude
http://goo.gl/W9DoA

Annual Supporting Member
dapoofyhairdude is a Supporting Member
dapoofyhairdude has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsonne54 View Post
if you buy crap equipment, it will break and you will most likely get something different to replace it. get good equipment to start off on, it will eventually save you money in the long run
Or you will just keep buying more good equipment because you really want that new thing coming out.
dapoofyhairdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:37 AM #6
ROCKNROLLA

ROCKNROLLA plays in the PSP
ROCKNROLLA owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ROCKNROLLA plays in the APPA D4 division
ROCKNROLLA supports DLX Technology
you can play pump. Its cheap and a lot of fun! although its harder to find pump tournaments if your looking to get competitive!
ROCKNROLLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:43 AM #7
dapoofyhairdude
http://goo.gl/W9DoA

Annual Supporting Member
dapoofyhairdude is a Supporting Member
dapoofyhairdude has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKNROLLA View Post
you can play pump. Its cheap and a lot of fun! although its harder to find pump tournaments if your looking to get competitive!
True. Pump is a very legit way of saving money, especially if you play rec. 0.5-1 bag of paint, 1 fill
dapoofyhairdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:41 PM #8
anson14

Ive really considered pump ive got a 09 slg because didnt have money for enything else but now i cant afford anygear i need a carbon fiber tank and a new marker but all the bills that im paying are taking all money so it is a very exspensive sport no doubt about it
Old 04-23-2013, 07:30 PM #9
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Paintball is a hobby. Like all hobbies, it is a LUXURY. The unfortnate thing about luxuries is that you need to be able to afford to pay for it in order for it to be worth your time.

If you can't afford a luxury item/hobby that means alot to you, do what successful people do and find a way to make it happen. It is said that the most powerful person in the world is the one that is goal-oriented, and WANTS to reach that goal more than anybody else. Make your goal to be able to afford paintball, and it will happen.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:46 PM #10
anson14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post
Paintball is a hobby. Like all hobbies, it is a LUXURY. The unfortnate thing about luxuries is that you need to be able to afford to pay for it in order for it to be worth your time.

If you can't afford a luxury item/hobby that means alot to you, do what successful people do and find a way to make it happen. It is said that the most powerful person in the world is the one that is goal-oriented, and WANTS to reach that goal more than anybody else. Make your goal to be able to afford paintball, and it will happen.
Couldnt agree more i try to but my dad doesnt support me he hates the fact i like to play it he thinks its stupid but he always told me to do what i love and it is wht i love when people are ready to go after a days play im still wanting to play forever its just a passion that came a little late or the wrong time in my life :/
Old 05-15-2013, 02:44 PM #11
Sanbrosky

Sanbrosky owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I had to stop playing when I was younger cause my parents couldn't afford paying. Now that I'm older I got back into the game. It's expensive but it's something that I enjoy doing. I always find a way to come up with extra cash to paintball.
Sanbrosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:05 PM #12
hmcl281

has been a member for 10 years
learn to use less paint or get a pump or pistol.
hmcl281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:06 PM #13
Half/Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmcl281 View Post
learn to use less paint or get a pump or pistol.
Agreed. Turn your ramping off and shoot semi. Using a pistol helps a lot, might even improve your game.
Half/Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:29 AM #14
murkr
HE'S USING AN AIMBOT!

Annual Supporting Member
murkr is playing at Living Legends VI
murkr is playing at Living Legends VII
murkr owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
murkr owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
murkr is attending Decay of Nations VII
murkr supports DLX Technology
murkr supports Empire
ohh yeah. i would play every week if i could afford it. all my extra money goes to paintball right now. and partyin
murkr is online now   Reply With Quote