Old 01-02-2002, 07:48 PM #295
#1P8ntballer
wha da heo

#1P8ntballer is a Supporting Member
#1P8ntballer is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Punk-Sk8er
wait a minute are you saying that they used a HALO hopper and warpfeed because no other gun could do that and reach the max ROF? because i know the impulse ROF is 17bps, and the HALO can only feed 16bps, im not sure what other guns ROF is but you only need 16 at the most because no hopper can keep up, sure a warp can for the few balls that are in the tube, and why would you want to shoot over 13bps anyway, theres no need
stupid Mark, thats not what Miscue is saying. They used an Emag because it has a Retrovalve in it which is the fastest recharging valve that can stay at same consistancy. On all other regs, the consistency gets suckier and suckier the faster and faster u shoot, but the ReTro valve stays just about the same consistancy.

Why shoot faster than 13bps? simple, to dry fire 15bps and impress some Spyder tooting kids
Old 01-02-2002, 08:13 PM #296
Miscue

Hey, you read my mind. My thoughts were... which guns can make it at all... and if they can are they just barely hanging in there. If a gun maxes at 16bps... that means it's barely making it there and it's not going to work right at that speed... or even speeds a bit lower - shootdown and what not. But the point isn't what has the highest top speed... this top speed is indicative of what the pneumatics are capable of and implies that it will work beautifully and consistently at lower bps since it is making no effort -- over-engineering is a good thing.

I'm not sure what production HALOs are set to... but I am well aware of what Chris's 'special' HALOs are capable of. Chris from Odyssey asked me not to say, and I promised not to. I will hint that the numbers you mentioned are um... maybe half... um... maybe a third... um... hehehehe... of what it is mechanically capable of. I'd imagine that production units aren't set anywhere near what they can really pump out. What gun do you think they used with their 'special' HALO... hmm? Hehehe.

Automags Online
Old 01-02-2002, 08:16 PM #297
kAmAkAzEe
muhahahahahahaha!

kAmAkAzEe is a founding member
kAmAkAzEe owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kAmAkAzEe supports DLX Technology
thatnk you Miscue
Old 04-21-2002, 03:23 PM #298
~*RtMaG*~ (Banned)
Run With Death

Cool Impulse

you are the dumbest thing i have ever seen next to your mom. look man face it you lost. mags and agd are better than impulsees and about 290 out of the 300 posts here will agree with me that mags are not dieing... face it agd makes the best guns on the market to date and you are trying to defend a lost cause because you want to defend yourself. but guess what you can't.... i know oyu don't want to admitt it that you are dumb but we all know you are so you don't have to even reply to this if you don't want. but im just saying that you are dumb and when you try to defend youself me or someone else is kjust going to shut you back down so don't waste the time to try. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKER

p.s: you lose

Last edited by ~*RtMaG*~ : 04-21-2002 at 03:29 PM.
Old 04-21-2002, 04:14 PM #299
Mr. E

Re: Impulse

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*RtMaG*~
mags and agd are better than impulsees
Ha ha....let's make another poll:

What's a better gun: an impulse or an automag?

Mmm... that's a toughie

I personally don't like mags, but I don't think they are "dead". I think that they will gradually lose popularity but it will be a long time before mags are dead. They are accurate, yes, but you have to put a lot of money into them to make them good. And for the amount of money you'd have to put into them you could get a much better gun (my friend put over 600$ into his mag and he's selling it so he can get an Angel). Mags just don't come with very many features stock.

Oh yeah, I HARDLY consider mags cheap....270$ brand new at pbgear (40$ less then a brand new 2k2 WGP cocker there) and they don't really come with any features.

As you may have guessed I do think electros are the guns of the future.

Last edited by Mr. E : 04-21-2002 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-21-2002, 04:18 PM #300
Rueben the Wanderer
Wandering Student

Rueben the Wanderer is a Supporting Member
What on god's green earth posessed you to resurrect this thread?
Old 04-21-2002, 05:23 PM #301
Moe21
West Nile ?

not all mags are blenders dude.... i know someone who has a tight mag
Old 04-21-2002, 05:25 PM #302
Moe21
West Nile ?

and

LoL RTmag why'd you bring this back after 3 months?
Old 04-22-2002, 04:49 PM #303
Timmay

r u all dumass why would u post in a thread from a year ago that drew made to get some laughs out of
Old 06-02-2002, 05:16 PM #304
ICOM
automags.org

Whens the last time you got upgrades form AGD, ever here of all the enw **** coming out for mags. Zgrip intellfeed, Emag Xtreme,lvl10 mod. As i know AGD is the ebst service you can ask for. Tom askes what the people want and he makes it. What else can you ask for.
Old 06-02-2002, 08:41 PM #305
a_malfunction
Damnit! It malfunctioned!

WHY DID YOU RESSURECT THIS THREAD?!?!?!?
Old 06-15-2002, 03:23 PM #306
magness
tuffy

DONT EVEN COMPARE A QUEER PIRHANA TO A MAG. A mag is such a better gun and is not going to die whatever homo said that. Mags are top of the line guns and are fast and pirhanas are POS. Mags are tourny and rec guns and are here to stay you dumb pieces of c r a p whoever said that.
Old 06-15-2002, 04:46 PM #307
kAmAkAzEe
muhahahahahahaha!

kAmAkAzEe is a founding member
kAmAkAzEe owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kAmAkAzEe supports DLX Technology
DONT POST ON THIS THREAD! IT WILL JUST BRING THE FIGHT BACK UP
Old 06-15-2002, 05:12 PM #308
Rueben the Wanderer
Wandering Student

Rueben the Wanderer is a Supporting Member
It dies now. If anyone wants to discuss mags, they can make a thread about it.

Closed.