Absolutely!

Knightstalkers Scenario Paintball Team
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City
Yellow5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2013, 09:49 AM #65
OXCC Scenarios

Apparently some people were confused with OXCC ending Pre Registration early for this game and still want to save some money. We will extend Pre Registration until tomorrow afternoon.

You must either call 410-885-5555 or email at nancy@oxcc.com to get Pre Registration pricing. Do so BEFORE close of Business tomorrow.
OXCC Scenarios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:17 PM #66
-Waldo-

-Waldo- plays in the PSP
-Waldo- is playing at Living Legends III
-Waldo- owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iforget yes you can come

Call the field and tell them you want to be on the rebel side
Old 05-15-2013, 04:12 PM #67
Stitch-GoblinsPB
Glowing Goblins Paintball

Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Leftover paint from Sedition Part 1 OK to use I assume?
www.goblinspb.com
Glowing Goblins on Facebook
Glowing Goblins Youtube Channel

Linglestown Paintball, Valken Paintball, Zephyr Paintball, Tag-Z.com, Empire Paintball
Stitch-GoblinsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:41 PM #68
Comfymumfy

Annual Supporting Member
Comfymumfy is playing at Living Legends III
Comfymumfy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch-GoblinsPB View Post
Leftover paint from Sedition Part 1 OK to use I assume?
Usually no actually...OXCC's scenarios are "Event" Paint Only.
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City OXCC
Comfymumfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:46 PM #69
offbeatherbal
Soup Can Cocks

Cant wait till this weekend
Old 05-17-2013, 10:36 AM #70
OXCC Scenarios

Less than a day till game on and the field is in spectacular shape!!! Please remember to hydrate and also dress accordingly...boots would be a great idea.

See everyone at the field tomorrow!!!
OXCC Scenarios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:22 PM #71
-Waldo-

-Waldo- plays in the PSP
My Prediction is the Rebels win again
Old 05-18-2013, 07:38 PM #72
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Big Congrats to our new kid on the team "B" for bringing home MVP. rocking the field voodoo style, and his first time ever being to OXCC.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:09 AM #73
dblj44
Delta Paintball Team

dblj44 supports DLX Technology
Scores?
I left early.

:Sponsors:
GOG Paintball | DLX Paintball | Scenario Superstore
Fogtech | Delta Paintball Productions
"Should I try a little spit? That usually helps things out with my girlfriend but we are talking paintball here so I'm not to sure." -Caderade
dblj44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:57 AM #74
offbeatherbal
Soup Can Cocks

23 something to 50 something rebels win
Old 05-19-2013, 05:34 PM #75
-Waldo-

-Waldo- plays in the PSP
Warning Long Post....

Pete/Government Force’s Good try out there I know it must have been hard out there to go against the teams that were on my side for this event. You stuck it out till the end which shows that you and the rest of the guy have heart

Rick/Jeanne/OXCC Staff- OXCC is the best field I have been to in the Northeast/Mid Atlantic, from the fields to the 4500 fills and Valken Paint to the great Ref Staff. OXCC hands down is the best field around

My Base Reff Mike Mumford- Thanks for dealing with me I know in the heat of battle I can get a little crazy and you kept me calm cool and informed.

My Xo Sherry “Cotton Candy” Pensivy- Thank you for helping and stepping up when I needed a new xo you did everything I asked from punching cards to running the base so I could get some trigger time in. Anyone looking for a general for a game next year she has what it takes.

Nightmare’s Asylum Great work out there you guys defiantly deserved that MVT award you guys never let me down with any missions I brought your way. Pandemic blew everything up he could get his hands on and Smash and juggernaut came back with all kinds of bars coins props and punch cards.

Valkeryie – thanks for being a medic for me and keeping me informed on everything going on in the game

New Jersey Mutiny- From the start these guys came to get stuff done from filling in on the command meeting to filling my gear bad with corn then donating paint for the final battle to whomever needed it class act bunch of guys that any commander should want (as long as you’re not playing against me)

TTT-You guys hit it hard time and time again from 3 man inserts to running in props to guarding props a all around hard charging group of guys papawood should be proud of you all

Soup Can Cocks- these guys came up big by getting there tank ready in time for me since the knight stalkers had to work this event. They pushed the air field hard all day long and brought back countless props there only down fall was they blew up our own guys playing a game of checkers with the enemy.

Dirty Mercs- there name says it all these guys are strait dirty at paintball hard charging prop stealing mercenary’s once I offered a pod of paint to the first person who found a gold brick these guys came back with one in two minutes. Hope to see you guys playing the Woodsball Tournament Series at OXCC in July your fast past style in the woods would work well in an event like this.

Prestige Would wide- small in numbers but not In heart these guys listen well and with a few more body’s and organization this team could be a top contender

Delta You guys “Led the way” on the field countless time’s to help assist on Missions. Tom is becoming a great field leader for your group and Alicia has a key eye for props she brought in a great amount of coins for the team.

Glowing Goblins- while few in numbers kept the information flowing all day and it helped when takeing key locations and navigateing people to where they where needed

Master Blasters: (MY Team)

David- we did work the final battle my dude thanks for getting that ball in the bucket after I came so close you held it there all battle and where a key component for that .battle. From someone who mainly plays airball you fit well in the woods and are a great hybrid player

Gabe- This was this man’s first big game while it may of beena bit confusieng at first I knew we would be good when he came back and said I was at there base just killing fools.

Chris- From the time we started playing together you have been there for me and this weekend was no different from driving us in that nice new truck of yours to constantly pushing the line all day and helping on the final battle to locking down the one bucket.

Benzo- my man thanks for making that long drive for me time and time again I apercaite it your becoming a beast with that launcher keep that up and see you around my good friend.

If I forgot anyone please pm me and I will add you long day yesterday and it is hard to remember everyone.

Last edited by -Waldo- : 05-19-2013 at 06:34 PM.
-Waldo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:02 PM #76
Stitch-GoblinsPB
Glowing Goblins Paintball

Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Stitch-GoblinsPB has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Thanks for the shout out Waldo... we had a blast at both games fighting for ya!
www.goblinspb.com
Glowing Goblins on Facebook
Glowing Goblins Youtube Channel

Linglestown Paintball, Valken Paintball, Zephyr Paintball, Tag-Z.com, Empire Paintball
Stitch-GoblinsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:04 PM #77
-Pierce-
-=New Jersey Mutiny=-

-Pierce- owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
-Pierce- owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
-Pierce- has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
-Pierce- has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Waldo, thanks for the shout outs, call us if u need us (we both know you will)
i want to thank the OXCC staff and their refs for running another fantastic scenario game, i hope to be back there soon. Cookie Monster, thanks for making us your MOFOs and hopefully we'll c u at another post game dinner, the invitation is always open. it was a great game all around, both sides played very hard and everyone should be proud of how there teams played. great job by all. hope to do it again soon
Old 05-20-2013, 09:51 AM #78
Comfymumfy

Annual Supporting Member
Comfymumfy is playing at Living Legends III
Comfymumfy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
It was a pleasure reffing this game, great bunch of players! Everything ran smoothly and I saw a lot of stand up play. I'm really looking forward to OXCC's upcoming schedule; TSSOC in June, Payroll in August, and Disposible Heroes in October.

Thank you everyone.
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City OXCC
Comfymumfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:11 PM #79
Mumfyswife
Mumfyswife

Mumfyswife is playing at Living Legends III
Many Thanks to Everyone!

Thank you to the great bunch of paintballers who chose OXCC this weekend to play. There were some really great choices of parks and some epic games this past weekend, and from what I am hearing so far, OXCC provided the best of the best!

Gizzmo and field staff, as always, the air fills were spot on and the clean up crew worked til after 730 to make sure the park was ready for the next day's events. The refs loved the Virture Clocks! I have posted up on Fb with the pics that Help Keep Paintball Alive and many others including Spyder have provided that the young players who won the Valken Proton Markers were so excited to win them. I can't wait to see them back at the next game.

We gave away a CCI Pump to Matthew R. as one of the Early Bird prizes. We hope to catch ya at the next Pump It UP on June 23! The second Early bird incentive was given to Wade Handsbury or the Handsbury Horde, he won 5 free passes for admission and paint to the Battle of the Bulge in December. It really does pay to save money and register early for all the events at OXCC!!

To all the teams and players who came out to play, Thank you. You were a challenge to ref as you are reading the scenario rules and coming up with some really creative skills out there
To the teams that were targeted for the following awards, you deserve the recognition given by your command staff:

Blue Awards:
MVP - Rob from New Jersey Mutiny
MVT - Nightmares Asylum
MOFO - Soup Can Cocks

Red Awards:
MVP - Biagio from Team Voodoo
MVT - Viper 6
MOFO - New Jersy Mutiny
The final scores were Red 2367 and Blue 5464.
Thank you command staff: Pete, Waldo, Sherry and Bo. You all did an amazing job keeping the players engaged and created some crazy battles along the way. I would love to hear more about how SCC earned their MOFO award and about the fella who planted himself inside the barbed wire that was around the town post/objective in order to prevent the other team from hanging their mission flag. Ambush Alpha pointed this interesting tactic out to me!

I can't wait to play beside you all at some of the upcoming events this year. We have TSSOC, Payroll and Disposable Heroes producing games, so be sure to check out the schedule and get in those early bird registrations
OXCC Website
"It is what it is." -In loving memory of Rob "Cooter the Shooter" Coltrane and Outdoor Adventures Paintball Sports - Feel the Rush!!

Last edited by Mumfyswife : 05-21-2013 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Corrected 'Biagio'. Added scores. Added names of winners for Early Bird prizes
Mumfyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:39 PM #80
kingofmonkeys

I had a blast at this game and I wasn't even playing. It was fun reffing such a great group of players, on a few occasions I saw players saying "good shot" or "well played". Just all around a fun day.

Big shout-out to the blue players who dragged me back to their CP for the downed pilot mission. They even carried my parachute for me!!

I was also very glad to see that both teams fired off their model rockets, I was really hoping at least one team would but both managed to launch them.
kingofmonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:00 PM #81
-Pierce-
-=New Jersey Mutiny=-

-Pierce- owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
-Pierce- owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
-Pierce- has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
-Pierce- has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofmonkeys View Post
I had a blast at this game and I wasn't even playing. It was fun reffing such a great group of players, on a few occasions I saw players saying "good shot" or "well played". Just all around a fun day.

Big shout-out to the blue players who dragged me back to their CP for the downed pilot mission. They even carried my parachute for me!!

I was also very glad to see that both teams fired off their model rockets, I was really hoping at least one team would but both managed to launch them.

kingofmonkeys, thanks for the shout out and i will glady drag you out of any firefight and carry your parachute again! it was one of the best missions all day!
Old 05-20-2013, 09:33 PM #82
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumfyswife View Post
Red Awards:
MVP - Baggio (will look for correct spellling and fix) from Team Voodoo
close Biagio "B" D'apollonio
the kids a beast, def a raw talent for paintball. Glad we picked him up this season.

Hopefully be seeing you and rest of the stalkers up at GRC in july? was a blast last year helping ya's and there will be more voodoo this year to help
Old 05-20-2013, 09:47 PM #83
jincay

jincay posts videos on PbNation

Old 05-20-2013, 09:48 PM #84
jincay

jincay posts videos on PbNation