PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 05-08-2013, 04:14 PM #1
B3ARC1AW

Left Over Parts I Need Gone!

RULES:
-I will not ship first. I will ship once I receive payment, or if there is a trade I will ship after I get your package.
-Prices do not include shipping as it varies based on package size and destination.
-PayPal is the only method of payment I will accept. I will pay the fees as that is the price of doing business.
-Everything leaves my hands in working order or as described, if we trade so should yours.
-What you see is what you get. Ask questions if you have them, I cannot read your mind.
-Post in this thread and PM me with what you want, and your offer for it, do not ever ask what my lowest is.

I have some left over parts that didn't end up selling at Supegame, and I want them gone so I'm looking to get rid them here.

I can take more pictures up close for serious buyers. Shipping is free if you buy multiple items.

Here is what is for sale (All prices are OBO):
-Camo NXe 2 pod pack. Practically brand new and in great condition. $10
-Empire Trracer barrel. 14", .688 bore, AC threaded. In great condition but a few tiny marks on the tip. $20
-Tactical Kaner barrel. 14", .691 bore, AC threaded, two piece. In great condition, but a few tiny marks on the tip. SOLD
-Cocker shroud. Dust black anodized aluminum, gils on top, fabric padding on the sides, cut on bottom for reg. Two small marks in the ano, but overall in great condition. SOLD
-Maddmann spring kit. For an autocoker, full kit with trigger frame springs also. Almost unused. SOLD
-Mini drop forward with dovetail mount. Gloss silver, in good condition. Made by Phat. SOLD
-Chrome flame drop forward. Could use a good polish, but no pitting that I remember. Great for an old school project. $10
-Clear phantom pump handle. Unused and no marks or damage on it. $20
-Aqua sticky grips for a 45 frame. Good condition, tiny bit of splitting on the inside of the grips but nothing major. Made by 32 Degrees I think. $10
-Hinge frame. From a Black Magic I believe. No damage to the ano that I can see. Works great and comes with all the internals. $30

Last edited by B3ARC1AW : 06-03-2013 at 08:32 PM.
B3ARC1AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2013, 01:52 PM #2
B3ARC1AW

Shroud was sold on MCB. I'll make great package deals if you buy multiple things!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:30 PM #3
B3ARC1AW

Bold!
Old 05-15-2013, 02:18 PM #4
bunkerking_13
SKNasty. Cole World.

bunkerking_13 supports Team VICIOUS
bunkerking_13 posts videos on PbNation
bunkerking_13 is Legendary
bunkerking_13 supports Empire
is the Phat dovetail flat on top on the dovetail on the bottom? PM me please.
bunkerking_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:09 AM #5
bunkerking13

bunkerking13 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
bunkerking13 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerking_13 View Post
is the Phat dovetail flat on top on the dovetail on the bottom? PM me please.
Boy was that confusing, your post and your name haha

Free up
Old 06-02-2013, 10:35 PM #6
fancyfingers
N.O.V.A

fancyfingers is playing at Living Legends III
fancyfingers is playing at Living Legends V
fancyfingers owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
fancyfingers is for the Gunfight
On the spring kit, 10 shipped lmk

my worst was 38 confirmed welts in less than 8 seconds at EMR Castle Conquest 16. Got back-doored in a building by 2 chumps that obviously didn't feel I would understand being out after the 3rd or 4th paintball. There was so much blood sticking me to my clothes, my jersey had to be soaked with a hose before I could take it off.

Always Buying Cool Stuff. PM me
fancyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:43 PM #7
B3ARC1AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyfingers View Post
On the spring kit, 10 shipped lmk
PM'd you.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:22 PM #8
B3ARC1AW

Still have some good parts!
Old 06-23-2013, 12:43 PM #9
B3ARC1AW

Bold!
Old 07-05-2013, 02:41 PM #10
B3ARC1AW

Willing to make deals on all this stuff and the other items I have for sale in other threads!
Old 07-09-2013, 04:39 PM #11
CRASH_MAN_PB

CRASH_MAN_PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CRASH_MAN_PB owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
is the hinge frame gloss or dust black? pm me..
CRASH_MAN_PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:29 AM #12
B3ARC1AW

Some buy this all!

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.