Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-10-2011, 03:41 PM #1
sl1980able

Envy trigger??

Who has tinkered with them and has anyone tried any of the triggers out there. Didn't find to much beside Trinity Trigger or filing down the top of the trigger sear a touch and adjusting the allens. I think the micro switch is engaging a little to early. Also still getting used to the stock trigger pull too. Didn't want to tinker with or replace just yet. Looking for a good semi trigger pull not a bouncey 2 finger trigger shooter. I pull my index/middle together and shoot. Walking just seems to premature the trigger pull. I don't know that's how I have always shot a paintball gun. I am going for where the micro switch is engaging(clicking about 7/10ths of the way back) So you shoot goes off towards the end not at the initial trigger pull. (that way there is more play to work the trigger.Also a full chance to reset the trigger. Heard you can't really adjust the trinity trigger I don't really know how that one works compared to stock. hopefully that didn't confuse to many.(hard to picture) Thanks for help
sl1980able is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2011, 07:27 PM #2
Dedloc
That guy.

Annual Supporting Member
Dedloc is BST Legit
Dedloc is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Dedloc is Legendary
Unfortunately, you are out of luck for triggers. The trinity is the only aftermarket trigger for the envy/vibe last time i checked.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:38 PM #3
sl1980able

LOL right after I wrote this post I checked mine again. For some reason it's right where I want it. Not sure if swapping the boards/or just the GOG is built better than the Vibe its well done.7/10 back it clicks just before the stop. Checked it with and with out paint So I'm gonna leave it in the stock position unless I really want to change it. Its just feel and I am being alittle antsy.
sl1980able is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:47 PM #4
pc_baller
no...just no

pc_baller has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
stock trigger sucks

get the trinity way better to walk or whatever you do and it dosnt feel all cheap and plastick its made out of a light weight aluminum
pc_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:24 AM #5
iron_man_27
Established 1984.

iron_man_27 is playing at Living Legends VII
iron_man_27 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
iron_man_27 supports Empire
I have a Trinity on my envy. I sanded down the bump that activates the micro switch until my activation point was about halfway.