The final straw
I come to my beloved Shocker users with a proposal. If some of you don't remember the 4.5 year project I was working on; CLICK FOR DETAILS
For some who don't click the link, a few features.
Gen 1 Features:
- Clamshell design
- Integrated dovetail mount
- Triple Bearing Trigger
- Dropped Upper Frame Grip Screw (can't damage upper-board)
- Separated Trigger Housing (no interference with wires and trigger)
Gen 2.5 Features: PENDING
- Removable Trigger Guards (different designs)
- Removable Integrated dovetail mount
- Tightening the overall height of the frame
- More to come.
So it's simple, I am not going to go back and forth with this. While my frame is more expensive than other upgrades, I think it improves large flaws with the original design.
Heads have been turning at the field the past few weeks
The only way I can make these frame is if I have a pre-order of 30-50 guaranteed frames.
Thanks everyone. Sorry for the bad picture: