Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-01-2013, 08:05 PM #1
C-NoTe
Bunny Killer

C-NoTe owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DM9 couple of Q's

Couple of questions here. New to DM's

Just got a DM9 in a trade and it looks pretty worked so I thought I would give it a full tear down. Upon taking apart the LPR and looking at the manual online I noticed some differences. The manual shows 9 small shims and 2 big shims. But it does not show a small plastic ring on the LPR piston. I have 8 small shims and 2 big shims so I thought **** this gun is missing a shim but then I noticed the little ring on the piston. I doesnt show the ring in the manual illustration? Is this a change made? I heard of a possible misprint in the manual at one point but couldnt find any info on it. Can anyone shed some light?

Also what are the two small allen screws in the back of the gun on each side. In between the bolt and lpr?

The last thing you see before you die is your life story.. You better make it a good one.

Last edited by C-NoTe : 05-01-2013 at 08:11 PM.
C-NoTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:13 PM #2
ironyusa
in limbo

Those little screws are the air passage way milling holes that are plugged.
ironyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:14 PM #3
beastmar

beastmar is for the Gunfight
Once my dm9 comes in the mail and I get it apart I will let you know. Should be here within the next week.
beastmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:38 PM #4
C-NoTe
Bunny Killer

C-NoTe owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I got it figured out. Dye says that that the clear plastic is acting like another shim. Some of them were like that I guess.

The last thing you see before you die is your life story.. You better make it a good one.
C-NoTe is offline   Reply With Quote