PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-29-2013, 04:28 PM #1
fAllout_oMen

fAllout_oMen donated to help Peyton Trent
fAllout_oMen helped look for balloons
fAllout_oMen is an NCPA player
*broken Verizon 16GB White Note 2 *for parts/repair (includes a few spare parts)

My girlfriends mom asked me to fix her Note 2 that broke. Sadly, I don't have the expertise to do it, I tried. Saw some similar broken models selling on eBay so I figured I'd try to get a little bit of money back for her.

It is a white, 16GB model from Verizon.

Problems:
-The front glass screen cracked. we ordered a replacement screen/digitizer
-I believe the LCD under the initial glass screen is also cracked. I don't know the technical terms for these parts, but there is a top glass layer and another screen underneath.

We ordered a replacement top screen/digitizer which will also be included. It also came w/ a bunch of little tools. There are 2 plastic prying pieces, 2 guitar pick looking items, 2 small screwdrivers, and a suction cup.

I attempted to remove all the glass on top but I saw halfway through taking it off that the glass underneath was also cracked. I stopped trying to fix it then, as we didn't have those parts. So there is still about half of the broken glass on the phone. I'm sure if you're buying this you know how to remove it...

Asking $120.00. Saw a few similar ones on eBay going for $150.00

Pictures:

IMG_20130428_152841 by ooCREAMINoo, on Flickr

The replacement glass/digitizer:

IMG_20130428_152845 by ooCREAMINoo, on Flickr

cracked glass on front:

IMG_20130428_152852 by ooCREAMINoo, on Flickr

IMG_20130428_152901 by ooCREAMINoo, on Flickr

Any questions, shoot me a PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement