Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-15-2013, 06:27 PM #1
oscar400483

Xxxl Paintballer(big Guys) Jersey And Pants Question

im a big dude who got into paintball like 2 month ago got everything except my pants and jersey cause i real don't know if the XXL pants and jersey which are most company biggest size would fit me. i don't want to order something online that wont fit me.I'm 42 waste and XXXL shirt I'm 5'11.what company out their makes big dude jersey's and jants what size would i fit PBNATION?
oscar400483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2013, 02:25 PM #2
Gogging Faces

Gogging Faces owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Gogging Faces owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Gogging Faces supports DLX Technology
Valken, planet eclipse, are two that I know of off the top of my head I have a pair of valken shock blues like new that would fit you they can go to that size if you want them?

3 Ego 09s, 1 of 1 Red and White Splash Geo 2.1, Geo 3.1, 2011 G6R, 2 Geo 3s, 2 Geo 2s, Luxe 1.5, Luxe 2.0, Dye Dm 14, 2 Axes, Etek 3, 3 Invert Minis, LV1, Ego 11, Dynasty Ego 10, Ego 08, Dye Dm 13, 2 Vanquishes, Clone Gt,
Gogging Faces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:08 PM #3
terminatorsd
SoCal Surf n Snow

terminatorsd has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
terminatorsd has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Check out Razalife

They go all the way to 5X although it costs a little extra.

Really nice quality stuff. I'm a fairly big guy, 6'1 235lbs and actually 'fit' in their Large, but would prefer to wear an XL or XXL, so I'm sure you'd be fine with the XXXL or XXXXL

http://www.razalife.com/tazed-mkr-jersey
Old 04-19-2013, 01:36 AM #4
ChevyRebel4x4

Hi, I am big guy myself,lol i am about 5'6 about 250 pounds,lol anyway on normal jeans I wear a 42 x 32 (like the lil bagginess,lol) anyway I found that 2x in smart parts pants are fine and have plenty of room. I picked up a pair off ebay

as far as Jerseys go i find that the XXl in JT are perfetc and they are very roomy enough.Smart parts jersyes seem to fit fine at 2x I have seen jerseys run bigger than 2x and you will pay a lil more for them b ut they are out there!

just watch out for REDZ pants and jerseys, they actually run a bit smaller I think,lol...the XXl jersey is way too tght on me and the 2x pants were too tight in the crotch area.
ChevyRebel4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:51 AM #5
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
Buddy of mine, who is on the bigger side, wears Valken pants. I have to guess, but i'd say he's waist 42-44, 5'8 or 5'9. I think he has a Valken jersey, too, but rarely wears it, in favor of a tshirt & arm pads.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:35 PM #6
jsempire09
Baller Status

jsempire09 plays in the PSP
jsempire09 is playing at Living Legends VI
jsempire09 supports Team VICIOUS
jsempire09 is for the Gunfight
jsempire09 plays in the APPA D4 division
jsempire09 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
jsempire09 supports DLX Technology
I wear xl and 2xl shirts. But when it comes to paintball I prefer a 3xl and 4xl jersey. Jerseys are supposed to be fairly baggy around 2 sizes larger than what you normally wear. I'm sure a 4xl would fit you fine.

When it comes to waist, just make sure you look at the size dementions for each pair. I believe the dye 2xl only fits like a max of 40 when a Valken 2xl might go up to 44.

jsempire09 is offline   Reply With Quote