PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-21-2013, 11:35 PM #85
Flightman1123

hey dude i like the T-9 but i do understand the prices and both markers
after i bought the T-9 and 5 mags i was into almost 670.00
and its a really good maker but after i went to a mag fed game . they did let me play but i got shot up alot .. 8 rounds goes fast and when someone had a 20 round mag ..and i went through all 5 mags and then i had to reload. he got me with the 20 round mags he had 7 20 round mags . so yes the T-9 is good for CQB but not a Prime Weapon maybe a back up but i went and got a T68 and my game was 100% better so you are right about the T-9 .. I sold it and got me a T68 and a TPX pistol as a back up what do you think about the TPX your any in put would be great thanks not counting the mags for the tpx we cheap too i got 2 for 29.00 cheap and not as heavy ..
Flightman1123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-21-2013, 11:39 PM #86
USrangers

Alot of players don't seem to understand that but hey to each their own!
now the tpx is a very pistol and yes the mags are cheap and very good
so yes i would say you made a good choice .. !!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:03 PM #87
hardboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsai View Post
Kingman has or is just about to introduce two new
mag fed models, both of which are also capable of
firing FS rounds. Another feature is the ability to
switch from hopper to mag feed by a twist of the
barrel.

The MR5 and the E-MR5 both share similar looks,
save for the electronic grip on the E model.

I don't work for Kingman, nor is this post meant
as an endorsement. I'll leave it to someone who
has more experience with these to spell out what
is good or bad about them.
No more RAP-4 for me. I learned my lesson. Will pick one of these up very soon. I like the FS option for this air marker.
The Black Korps
hardboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:02 PM #88
Logan Nelson

Logan Nelson supports DLX Technology
Milsigs and Dye DAM's are the best mag fed markers.
Logan Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:09 PM #89
robot0ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by USrangers View Post
Yes that is correct about the military and the side arm a pistol but as i was saying the 468 isnt 468 with the dmag verison . i know i just bought one 688
now i did my search for the t-4 is 899.00 the Tiberius Arms T9.1 CQB FS Paintball Marker 374.00 Tiberius Arms T9.1 Elite FS 499 Tiberius Arms T9.1 Ranger FS 349 Tiberius T9.1 Sniper FS 699.00 my point its just a pistol with addons to make it a riffle that's what im say and with a eight round mag . each mag is 35.00 so OK you go to a mag fed game . by the time you buy your mags at 35.00 per and field fee and paint .. really.now i'm sure you would need at least say 4 mags 140.00 just for mags . so add that to any of the top above . and if you think the four 8 round mags are going to go well in a mag fed game .. okay hope that works for you. but 32 paintballs on a mag fed game make sure you go to a no mag fed game . because you will be in the zone more then battle field proven face ive seen it
Your original comment said the T9 rifle (NOT the t4) was 899. The T4 is 899. No T9 or 9.1 ever cost 899. The T9.1 was built for first strike. I have 9 mags with mine, which is 72 rounds of first strike. I can go all day with 100 rounds of first strike. I can go all day with 250 paintballs, so that's plenty for me. I also have a milsig for when I'm shooting normal paint which I have 10 mags for. And people always say the T9.1 is just a pistol with rifle add sons. It shoots the same paint you're shooting with your 468 at the same exact speed. In fact, its even more consistent than a 468. Id much rather go out with a proven Tiberius system than any rap4 marker because I know ever ball will shoot.

And I play against hopper players every time I play paintball. I go on the speedball field with my TiPX and 5 mags. Guess what, it still works. I'm tired of you making up **** about the Tiberius line. And you're wrong again, T9.1 magazines are $29.

"Originally posted by Tempted: The length of the barrel."

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...705&highlight=
robot0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:07 AM #90
USrangers

Dude you can say that your tired of me making up **** about Tiberius but its a fact that they are junk.. and if you want to get your girl underwear in a up roar go ahead .. its a proven fact but say what you want .. but the truth is .. its still a pistol with ADDONS ... hell the spyder mr5 is better then the Tiberius hands down.. and that is only 299 im sure you can afford that .. you bought a cheap pistol wine baby
Old 04-23-2013, 02:17 AM #91
Flightman1123

I've sat here and watched this .. and people are going to ***** about crap .. the rap 4 weapons are great and the spyder and the Tiberius is great
But the true fact is that there are markers and then there are pistols ..
the rap4 T68 or 468 is a marker MILSIM the spyder MR5 is a MILSIM MARKER
AND THE Tiberius is a pistol with addons to make it look MILSIM . and for another thing also .. that guy said he is tired of the one guy talking bad about
Tiberius ... well unless you are the owner of Tiberius shut up .. people has the right to say what they want to about anything . if you like Tiberius i'm happy have fun with your pistol and if your happy with your 468 i'm happy for you.
but over all if you both went head to head on the field the the pistol would lose .. so both of you talk about something else ..
Old 04-23-2013, 02:21 AM #92
USrangers

Yea your right .. its dumb to fight with someone who doesn't have a clue ..
join the military and learn something about weapons. then talk like to you know something .. thanks Flightman1123 for making that clear ..
Old 04-23-2013, 08:01 AM #93
robot0ninja

The funny thing is is that no one has proven anything about the Tiberius guns being crap. In fact, RAP4 is the only company with the nickname CRAP4, and they got it for a reason. Even though the Tiberius is just a pistol, it still shoots more consistent than a rap4. Wanna know why? Rap4 uses unregulated blowback spyder internals, while the Tiberius are regulated spool valve internals. Now its proven regulated spool valve will shoot more consistent than a blowback any day. And guess what, I have joined. Except I've been shooting all my life, so I don't need the military to tell me about firearms. Once you can actually prove the Tiberius guns are crap, keep your mouth shut. You keep saying its just a pistol with add ones, and I agree. The thing is, it shoots the same exact round as the 468 at the same exact speed. Just because the 468 has a full body upper and lower does not make it better than the Tiberius. Like i said, you just make things up without anything to back it up

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
Old 04-23-2013, 10:14 AM #94
Soul06
The Last Thing You'll See

has been a member for 10 years
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Nelson View Post
Milsigs and Dye DAM's are the best mag fed markers.
I'm with you. If I ever get a mag fed I'm going with the DAM

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1
Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ
On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA

Soul06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:09 PM #95
robot0ninja

You mean the PAM? Lol

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
Old 04-23-2013, 12:18 PM #96
Soul06

Soul06 supports Empire
I'm sure I missed the joke. PAM?

On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA

Old 04-23-2013, 12:56 PM #97
robot0ninja

Because it uses their proto rail internals. Our team just calls it the Pam as a joke, lol. Don't get me wrong, its a great gun and the only one in its class. Our friend who works at ninja has one and we used it a couple of times.

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
Old 04-23-2013, 01:17 PM #98
Soul06

Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by robot0ninja View Post
Because it uses their proto rail internals. Our team just calls it the Pam as a joke, lol. Don't get me wrong, its a great gun and the only one in its class. Our friend who works at ninja has one and we used it a couple of times.
Something told me that was what you were going to say lol

Old 04-23-2013, 03:47 PM #99
USrangers

You can what ever you like about rap4 for.. thats you choice.. everyone has their own input. but unless you ever owned a T68 or 468 then dont talk your ****. now the Dye fed marker .. its looks like a space marker. lol
its good .. the price is way too high 1450.00 . but then again its whatever you like.

here is the link to the cost for this one .. http://www.ansgear.com/ProductDetail...FYYw4AodGEQAFg
Old 04-23-2013, 04:05 PM #100
Flightman1123

I've heard alot about paintball markers .. the good bad the cost and i have bought many . and i just bought the Dye mag fed marker and its was 1434.98 . the price was high and i have had it about a week and it has jammed a lot and i use 65.00 paint in it and it still jammed . the mags get stuck in the mag well.. so i sent it back and got my money back.. thats the only good thing about it.. i got my money back.. but just my input on this . now you all can spend your money on whatever you like .. NOW ANOTHER THINGS ALSO IF ANYONE ON HERE IS BEING SPONSORED BY ANY COMPANY THAT MAKES PAINTBALL MARKERS . AND THE MARKERS YOUR TEAM USES IS GREAT FOR YOU .. AND YOUR TEAM THATS ALL THAT MATTERS .. NOW ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC PLEASE ..
Old 04-23-2013, 04:45 PM #101
robot0ninja

I owned a gen 6 T68, didn't work from day 1. I only used first strike with the DAM I used I didn't have any problems with jamming. The mags leave a little bit to be desired since they are tight in the mag well and hard to load. My team has no sponsors. We have guys that use milsigs, Tiberius, Tippmann's, tacamo kits, axe's, protos, egos, everything. There's not a lot of guns we haven't tried. I just don't like it when people spread lies about a gun and then promote a company that's notorious for producing bad products.

If you want a good, solid, proven mag fed gun buy a milsig. Starts at $300 and will always work. If you want a good first strike dedicated marker, buy a Tiberius. If you want a top end first strike and normal paint mag fed marker, but a milsig paradigm pro. The 468 seems nice but I don't trust rap4. The dye dam is great, but I wouldn't recommend it as a stand alone mag fed marker since you have to flip the mags for 20 rounds as oppose to a milsig. Its great for a hopper and then switching to mag fed for first strike.

GoPro Hero 2 for sale
Old 04-23-2013, 05:25 PM #102
Flightman1123

Well the T68 gen 6 was bad but since the gen 7 came out its alot better.. and the new 468 you cant break it .. there are many videos showing you how much they got beat up and still works .. but i understand what your saying .. the DYE is alot of money i know i bought one .. but i had problems with my right out of the box also . as you said with your rap 4. first strike rounds are good there are alot of fields that wont allow them . so then your back to paint-balls and my thing about hoppers on markers .. the hoppers takes away the milsim look . if you have a marker with a mag kit cool . but going out to play in a woods ball game .. i believe the hoppers look dumb on markers .. not counting most player look for hoppers sticking up any way..
Old 04-23-2013, 05:32 PM #103
USrangers

I guess what i would like to know .. about the whole hopper thing too
is if i'm correct a hopper can hold what 160. or 200 paint-balls i don't really know . I've never use a hopper ever
and if you using a mag fed marker. with most mags are 20 round mags.

it would make you a better player using the mag fed them a hopper fed.
only because you cant wast paint. you have to make your shots count .
i feel if you have a hopper full of 200 paint balls then you have a good chance of hitting your target and you a lot less worried about missing . but if you have a mag with 20 rounds in it .. then your aiming and tactics are stronger
Old 04-23-2013, 05:47 PM #104
Flightman1123

Well the hopper can hold about 250 paint balls some can hold more if i'm wrong someone correct me .. but the hopper i have can hold 250.00
now i understand what your saying about hopper fed and mag fed.
it can go two ways .. one if your pinned down with someone with a full hopper and you with mags .. its can be rough for someone .. But on the other hand most people playing with a mag fed marker knows not to get into the problem.
so its hit or miss .. its very true someone with a mag fed marker will play more better because of the limit of your paint.. ... like i said if its a mag only game the odds are even if not .. then you have to out smart your target. ( now some one asked me about first strike rounds .) a lot of fields will not allow it due to its field paint only place so unless they buy it you have to use their paint so if you want to use it just for target shooting . then OK .. but i didn't some research there are only 80% fields wont allow it .. that's from my search .. I've use first strike they are bad *** . don't get me wrong . i like the them alot . wish i could use them all the time.. ( BUT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THIS .. IF ALL TH FIELDS HAD FIRST STRIKE ROUNDS FOR SALE AT A FIELD PAINT ONLY GAME GOD FOR 2000 ROUND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT WOULD COST .. WOW .. SO FIELD FEE AND PAINT FEE . WOW ..
Old 04-23-2013, 05:50 PM #105
USrangers

Thanks for the info .. on the hopper question. and the first strike rounds info also .. i use first strike in my 468 and they are great . but yes fields will not allow them