PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-18-2013, 06:25 PM #1
Nrf707

Nrf707 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Young Gun Tournament

I am entering in young gun tournament and I have a few questions. If it is a 3 man tournament would our team be ok if we only have 3 players. Are substitutes that neccesary? Also what happens if you run out of air during a match. Would they let you refill or do you need to have a second gun until someone refills your first one. If you win the tournament will you be classified as a divisional player, and will you be able to play another young gun tournament.
Nrf707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2013, 02:12 PM #2
NJKillaZ
LOL @ ur SWAG

NJKillaZ is playing at Living Legends V
NJKillaZ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NJKillaZ is for the Gunfight
NJKillaZ has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I would go in with about 5 players, to have 2 subs. and even maybe one to coach and one to pit then you guys switch and sub after each point. It might be different in your area, but usually they span out each point so you guys have time. Its hard to describe but it is an easy and efficient way. And im almost 100% sure you will not be ranked after the tournament. Most tournaments like that arent registered in APPA
Old 04-08-2013, 07:37 PM #3
SoProTheyGoWHOA
Sneaky Beaver

SoProTheyGoWHOA is an NCPA player
SoProTheyGoWHOA plays in the APPA D4 division
SoProTheyGoWHOA has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SoProTheyGoWHOA has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Do not play a 3 man with more then 3 players. There will be plenty of time in between points to rest, grab paint, and get air. And it all depends on if its through APPA. If you don't know what it is then its not through APPA. And even though you only need 3 players have back up equipment such as guns and tanks and hopper
SoProTheyGoWHOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:30 AM #4
marceldacs

marceldacs is playing at Living Legends VI
marceldacs owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
marceldacs has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
try not to have 5 guys. I think 4 players is the best so that you have 1 backup and it allows the guys playing to get into a rhythm. Yesterday at cpl event #2 young guns, my week old team with only 3 people got a 4th place/17 because the entire day it was just us 3 playing with eachother.
marceldacs is offline   Reply With Quote