it's no different from your spyder, just a bit more intricate.
steps to taking apart:
1. decock the gun, dont want springs flying everywhere.
2. take a 1/8 allen key and take off every screw connecting the body halves
3. with the gun facing right side down, remove the left side of the body
4. don't mess with the trigger group, or the power tube.
5. remove the bolt and rammer (they should be connected by a long rod along the top of the body)
6. lube the rammer, lightly lube bolt if you want (i don't unless it's catching on the breech or barrel)
7. put bolt and rammer back in, put body halves together, tighten down screws.
simple, also it's pretty redundant in that the body halves WILL NOT go together if something is placed in the wrong area. however they WILL go together if your missing a few internal pieces, so double check before reassembly.
again it's no more harder than your spyder, just a few extra pieces.
Black/Red NXT, all i need