Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-11-2013, 10:33 PM #1
Dstrong

Taking apart a bravo one.....what is this, I don't even

Personally I am a spyder man I can dissasemblen them and clean them pretty proficiently now. But this is with years now of experience and many instances of making a complete ******* of my self (internals exposing out, upside down striker)

So I picked up a bravo one for my lady it needs a good dissasemble,lube and cleaning however these schamatics look intimating compared too what I am used too I'm sure I can get in alright but reassembly I'm a bit nervous about. It has a spongy trigger which often jams up needing two or three pulls before it will fire. I can also remedy this problem by pulling the cocking pin back a tiny amount. The latter is not an option because it happens so often it would not be long before she accidentally gets her finger stuck between the cocking pin and the marker. I've heard horror stories about trying to fix the trigger internals so I feel a bit uneasy

I have done my research and I'm looking for any tips,tricks or advice on the marker in any way shape or form this thing is so foreign to me
Dstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2013, 06:50 AM #2
Prox1311

Prox1311 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
so do you need help with reading the schematics? I'm actually a EE by profession and have read quite a few different cad program builds. not saying I could definitely help, but I can if...I can :p
Prox1311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:05 AM #3
BiG MaN KemP
Custom User Title

BiG MaN KemP has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
it's no different from your spyder, just a bit more intricate.

steps to taking apart:
1. decock the gun, dont want springs flying everywhere.
2. take a 1/8 allen key and take off every screw connecting the body halves
3. with the gun facing right side down, remove the left side of the body
4. don't mess with the trigger group, or the power tube.
5. remove the bolt and rammer (they should be connected by a long rod along the top of the body)
6. lube the rammer, lightly lube bolt if you want (i don't unless it's catching on the breech or barrel)
7. put bolt and rammer back in, put body halves together, tighten down screws.

simple, also it's pretty redundant in that the body halves WILL NOT go together if something is placed in the wrong area. however they WILL go together if your missing a few internal pieces, so double check before reassembly.

again it's no more harder than your spyder, just a few extra pieces.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:47 PM #4
MooKids

MooKids has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MooKids has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The Tippmann Bravo One/Alpha Black is nothing more than a regular Tippmann 98 with a fancy exterior. I know it can be a pain, making sure you get all the internal pins in the right place.

Has there been any mods to it, such as an e-trigger? Do you have the manual, because it has a pretty detailed picture of the internals.
MooKids is offline   Reply With Quote