Today up on the chopping block is my trusty MacDev Royal Blue Droid. This is my back up gun and I have never had a problem with it at all. This marker is by far the smoothest marker that I have ever owned/shot. I recently had this entire marker rebuilt at 31st outfitters by Ryan Podesta. This marker is completely stock! There are no upgrades because I felt that the marker shot best that way.
This marker has a few scratches on it --
1) one on the barrel from me dropping it (doesn't affect the marker or the performance in any way)
2) one on the asa from me dropping it as well (doesn't affect the marker or the air supply in any way)
3)There are some markings on the screw that were there when I received the marker from the previous owner. It almost looks like he tried to tighten the feed neck screw with some kind of pliers.
I should also note that there is very, very minimal wear on where the bolt slides in and out.
I am asking for $350 for this gorgeous marker and its a semi-firm price, I will also toy around with trades but they have to be in my favor.
(yeah i know how much you guys actually like these!)
1) You pay, I ship
2) You came to me, therefore you ship first
3) Anything that leaves my hands is in working condition, therefore anything you receive in another condition I assume that you did something to it and will under no circumstance take it back.
4) If you are under 18 I will need to talk to your parents to make sure that this is okay
5) All offers are OBO
6) Cash is King
7) I will take in to heavy consideration with any trade/offer for an Eclipse Geo -- Very interested in one
8) If you are buying this marker outright, I use paypal and paypal only! You are to pay for the shipping and the paypal fees (3%)
OFFER UP, AND THANK YOU FOR LOOKING