PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-19-2009, 06:21 AM #43
Spyder-Luke
DAS AUTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
there is a reason why the a1 fly has one of the worst resales around compared to other guns that year. it feels cheap imop. the ****ty body tolerances (tell me when your breach block woobles when you shoot doesnt make a gun feel like a piece), or that ****ing rail, or the verticle asa. i will admit the trigger felt less cheap vs the old a2 but thats about it. hell look at the bolt they even redid it because of their poor tolerances demands.

so i dont think newer annoes will do much to help wdp. honestly they need a newer gun for the kiddes with good marketing. hell make it 2 tube and rip off the rx and the creed. something new that the typical ego owner would consider (ie like a creed), throw it in my gearbag treat it like **** and it shoot psp 10 and be light as **** where my baby hands or my chubby hands can both hold it.

idk i think i have said it 50 times but holding a g7 i can feel like i am holding a gun worth a 1600msrp (hell even how those gell inserts were done on the grip) . my angel 1s or angel 1 fly i couldnt say that about.
Yuik, you are literally FULL retard. You make **** up and talk like it's fact. A1 resale is around the same as all used highends. Look at 08 Egos, selling for less than A1 Flys.

****ty body tolerances? I have yet to experience this so called problem. Wobbly breech block? Yet you compare it to the G7. Every Angel 06+ has a wobbly breech, due to NO BREECH LOCKING MECHANISM. Think about it dummy.

Wtf do you mean the trigger feels 'less cheap'. My A1 trigger feels godly compared to any Ego or anything in it's range. Angels have always had amazing triggers, and the A1 is no exception. The new Booster bolt is not 'redone' because of ****ty tolerances either. That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard. It's a new high efficiency bolt. You mad because nobody bothers making new **** for your ancient *** AKA guns Yuik?

Your advice to APS is to 'rip off' some other 2 tube marker. Sweet idea Yuik. You should consider becoming a marketing rep. WDP/APS, a company that has been original since the late 90's, should now start copying other companies. Why the **** should they cater to 'average Ego owners' anyways?

It's been said a billion times. APS is not dying. The Magno kits sold out when they were released, for months they were impossble to find. Booster bolts are selling out.

Do you honestly think ****s selling out without people buying it?

/endrant.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:36 AM #44
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder-Luke View Post
Yuik, you are literally FULL retard. You make **** up and talk like it's fact. A1 resale is around the same as all used highends. Look at 08 Egos, selling for less than A1 Flys.

****ty body tolerances? I have yet to experience this so called problem. Wobbly breech block? Yet you compare it to the G7. Every Angel 06+ has a wobbly breech, due to NO BREECH LOCKING MECHANISM. Think about it dummy.

Wtf do you mean the trigger feels 'less cheap'. My A1 trigger feels godly compared to any Ego or anything in it's range. Angels have always had amazing triggers, and the A1 is no exception. The new Booster bolt is not 'redone' because of ****ty tolerances either. That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard. It's a new high efficiency bolt. You mad because nobody bothers making new **** for your ancient *** AKA guns Yuik?

Your advice to APS is to 'rip off' some other 2 tube marker. Sweet idea Yuik. You should consider becoming a marketing rep. WDP/APS, a company that has been original since the late 90's, should now start copying other companies. Why the **** should they cater to 'average Ego owners' anyways?

It's been said a billion times. APS is not dying. The Magno kits sold out when they were released, for months they were impossble to find. Booster bolts are selling out.

Do you honestly think ****s selling out without people buying it?

/endrant.
pretty much summed it up. I sense this thread turning into a flame war and getting locked soon. Gotta love the negativity that enters and leaves..... Don't like it, Don't post.... Quite simple if you ask me....
greatwolf329 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:54 AM #45
kabley
OVER PENETRATION

has been a member for 10 years
Thank you, Jay!!

FREE SPHERE
kabley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:21 AM #46
soicymchaggis101

soicymchaggis101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
not to back up yuik..... because i believe a1's shoot the best, best trigger, best asa, amazing barrel threading, extremly efficient, do not need alot of maintenance .... but they need to overhaul the a1 perhaps slim it down.... and adjust the grips frame ( just my opinion)
soicymchaggis101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:51 PM #47
TwinsPoppa

Annual Supporting Member
TwinsPoppa plays in the PSP
TwinsPoppa plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Angel Paintball View Post
10 Guns total (5 designs). Ever. We have some more limited edition guns coming that do not have the custom annodizing on them arriving soon.
So, does anyone know where these 10 are? The pics are missing from the first post.

I really wanted to see these!
TwinsPoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:30 AM #48
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebago View Post
that is called irony... as is Gary's post below in the alien forums:
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! Winn. i honestly nominate that for THE BEST CALL OUT IN THE HISTORY OF HYPOCRISY!!!! job well done my friend. One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others. Remember the is PB NAAAATTTIIIONNNN!!! a NATION!!! WITH A CONSTITUTION! (that would be sick, yet funny) AND IN THE CONSTITUTION IT STATES: Liberty is the right of every baller to be honest, to think and to speak, without hypocrisy. But must I address, not doing so in the reverse fashion, .ALL SHALL PREFORM THE THINKING PROCESS BEFORE THE SPEAKING. How seldom we weigh our neighbors guns in the same balance as our own. If it aint got wings, your better off with slings.

TeamBigShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:33 AM #49
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.

^^ anyone like the new logo? ive got like 5 i just tossed up real quick, and kinda for fun... thought id share some..

Last edited by TeamBigShot : 04-07-2013 at 05:56 AM.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:28 AM #50
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie187 View Post
hey jay why never a 'ninja' fly? Just a plain ol dust black fly?

Ninja's (black) usually are the best selling of any color on any gun. look in the BST's and you'll find more black DM's and Ego's than any other scheme...so its always baffled my why the Fly never got one.
Seems like that means that they are not wanted as much as clown colored guns....

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
sledneckforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:54 PM #51
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Annual Supporting Member
The fly 'SE's were mostly available in just dust black so they are out there, just a matter of finding one.
greatwolf329 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:57 PM #52
dodgeballers_ia

dodgeballers_ia is BST Legit
dodgeballers_ia supports Team VICIOUS
Gotta love Necroposting lol.
dodgeballers_ia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:20 PM #53
SupaHysta23
Angel Army

SupaHysta23 is playing at Living Legends VI
SupaHysta23 supports Team VICIOUS
SupaHysta23 supports DLX Technology
SupaHysta23 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgeballers_ia View Post
Gotta love Necroposting lol.
Right?! I love how these guys quoting other posts from the first/second page and talking **** don't realize that this post was started in 2009...

BCA Axe -Winner of Axe of the Month May 2014

Luxe Mob

"Originally posted by CarnageReigns: Because it's better to love something custom than like something stock."
SupaHysta23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:00 PM #54
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.

right? and you F$%^% idiots are still talking about it! huh!