Originally Posted by thenoob23
Okay I will put them in order of which I would think.5th place goes to the Azodin Blitz hate that company they make crappy markers.4th goes to the GOG extcy do to it lacks most of the technolgy in the rest you have listed.3rd is a tie with dangerous power G4 and GOG envy because DP often has problems well most of what I have seen at fields.Second would go to the Invert or Empire Mini.And since there was a tie I would give first to the Empire Axe,You can get one titled USED but really it is new at trade my gun .com for 350$It is just because a local team one them.Good luck
Gog Extcy Doesnt lack technology and your review is not based on something reasonable.
Here is the order i think they go
1. Gog Extcy- It costs less than 300$ and shoots better than all the other guns(not by alot). It wont make a difference if you get this or the mini(also depends if you are looking for specific features), but the reason i say this is better is because it cost less and with the remaining money you can buy a good hopper or an upgrade for your gun.
2. Invert Mini- One of the best beginner guns out there. Shoots very good and is good in terms of reliability.
3. DP G4- It is good but its a pain in the a** to maintain. Shoots a little better than the mini but not reliable at all.
4. Gog Envy- it is good but it lacks some things the others have. It is reliable but it is not fast with a max of 12 balls per second.
5. Azodin Blitz- they dont make crappy markers, but the gun is very loud, lacks some features the others have, and needs alot of maintenance in order for it not to break down and to be a beginner gun that is not good.
Reason why i look alot into reliability is because if your marker doesnt work and you are out of the game and thats not fun. Also if you have the money to buy a better gun buy the Planet Eclipse Etha. It is a good beginner gun backed by an awesome company. Axe is a very good gun better than all the ones listed but as a beginner it is better for you to buy something new.
Hope this helps.