Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-07-2013, 01:59 PM #1
arjc86

What gun to buy? Help Me!

I am getting a new gun and don't have enough info on what to buy. I don't want to spend more than about $350. I am looking at a couple of guns:
Azodin Blitz
Invert Mini
Gog Envy
Gog Extcy
Dangerous Power G4
If you guys know of any guns that would help. This gun will be used mainly for speedball but sometimes for woods ball. I am an aggressive player.
arjc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2013, 02:57 PM #2
thenoob23
Competitive Edge

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
Okay I will put them in order of which I would think.5th place goes to the Azodin Blitz hate that company they make crappy markers.4th goes to the GOG extcy do to it lacks most of the technolgy in the rest you have listed.3rd is a tie with dangerous power G4 and GOG envy because DP often has problems well most of what I have seen at fields.Second would go to the Invert or Empire Mini.And since there was a tie I would give first to the Empire Axe,You can get one titled USED but really it is new at trade my gun .com for 350$It is just because a local team one them.Good luck
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
thenoob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:41 PM #3
Hammar

Arjc, buy a used 06 or 07 highend marker: ego, cyborg, intimidator, marq, angel a1, etc. Also a lightly used midgrade like a Etha or Etek 3 will go for cheaper also. I picked up a Etek 3 for $130 last week, there are deals to be found if you look. They will perform much better than the markers you mentioned and come with all the good things you want stock.
Hammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:51 PM #4
Me9aman

Me9aman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Me9aman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Me9aman has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Me9aman has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoob23 View Post
Okay I will put them in order of which I would think.5th place goes to the Azodin Blitz hate that company they make crappy markers.4th goes to the GOG extcy do to it lacks most of the technolgy in the rest you have listed.3rd is a tie with dangerous power G4 and GOG envy because DP often has problems well most of what I have seen at fields.Second would go to the Invert or Empire Mini.And since there was a tie I would give first to the Empire Axe,You can get one titled USED but really it is new at trade my gun .com for 350$It is just because a local team one them.Good luck
Gog Extcy Doesnt lack technology and your review is not based on something reasonable.
Here is the order i think they go
1. Gog Extcy- It costs less than 300$ and shoots better than all the other guns(not by alot). It wont make a difference if you get this or the mini(also depends if you are looking for specific features), but the reason i say this is better is because it cost less and with the remaining money you can buy a good hopper or an upgrade for your gun.

2. Invert Mini- One of the best beginner guns out there. Shoots very good and is good in terms of reliability.

3. DP G4- It is good but its a pain in the a** to maintain. Shoots a little better than the mini but not reliable at all.

4. Gog Envy- it is good but it lacks some things the others have. It is reliable but it is not fast with a max of 12 balls per second.

5. Azodin Blitz- they dont make crappy markers, but the gun is very loud, lacks some features the others have, and needs alot of maintenance in order for it not to break down and to be a beginner gun that is not good.

Reason why i look alot into reliability is because if your marker doesnt work and you are out of the game and thats not fun. Also if you have the money to buy a better gun buy the Planet Eclipse Etha. It is a good beginner gun backed by an awesome company. Axe is a very good gun better than all the ones listed but as a beginner it is better for you to buy something new.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by Me9aman : 04-07-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Me9aman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:08 PM #5
BatmanLiera

Axe.
BatmanLiera is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:26 PM #6
BurningPlaydoh
Blow-Dough'ed

Annual Supporting Member
BurningPlaydoh has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanLiera View Post
Axe.
Yeah, at around $325 you can find a really nice used Axe.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:45 PM #7
thenoob23
Competitive Edge

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me9aman View Post
Gog Extcy Doesnt lack technology and your review is not based on something reasonable.
Here is the order i think they go
1. Gog Extcy- It costs less than 300$ and shoots better than all the other guns(not by alot). It wont make a difference if you get this or the mini(also depends if you are looking for specific features), but the reason i say this is better is because it cost less and with the remaining money you can buy a good hopper or an upgrade for your gun.

2. Invert Mini- One of the best beginner guns out there. Shoots very good and is good in terms of reliability.

3. DP G4- It is good but its a pain in the a** to maintain. Shoots a little better than the mini but not reliable at all.

4. Gog Envy- it is good but it lacks some things the others have. It is reliable but it is not fast with a max of 12 balls per second.

5. Azodin Blitz- they dont make crappy markers, but the gun is very loud, lacks some features the others have, and needs alot of maintenance in order for it not to break down and to be a beginner gun that is not good.

Reason why i look alot into reliability is because if your marker doesnt work and you are out of the game and thats not fun. Also if you have the money to buy a better gun buy the Planet Eclipse Etha. It is a good beginner gun backed by an awesome company. Axe is a very good gun better than all the ones listed but as a beginner it is better for you to buy something new.
Hope this helps.
Wrong,The Envy does not pause at 12 bps.The blackheart board which some one could aquire for less than 45$ will let it go up to 26 bps full auto.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
thenoob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:46 PM #8
BatmanLiera

And free shipping
http://www.trademygun.com/p-4100-use...-and-blue.aspx
Dont waste time it will be gone
BatmanLiera is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:08 PM #9
BurningPlaydoh
Blow-Dough'ed

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoob23 View Post
Wrong,The Envy does not pause at 12 bps.The blackheart board which some one could aquire for less than 45$ will let it go up to 26 bps full auto.
He's not wrong, you said yourself that you must buy the Blackheart first. That's like someone saying a stock 98 should be considered an electro just because you can e-bolt it.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:14 PM #10
arjc86

Hey what about a proto matrix rail?
arjc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:28 PM #11
BurningPlaydoh
Blow-Dough'ed

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjc86 View Post
Hey what about a proto matrix rail?
They're good but used is still the best bang for your buck to be honest.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:20 AM #12
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Axe or mini- Etha-older egos are proper guns too.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
sledneckforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:49 AM #13
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports DLX Technology
I would go axe or older ego or vice
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:25 PM #14
ThexAlchemist
US Army

ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist plays in the APPA D5 division
I got a used axe for $280 with upgrades its still cheaper than a new axe
Old 04-15-2013, 07:18 PM #15
cocojeb69

i have a gog envy pm me
cocojeb69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:27 AM #16
Gottaluvpb

Gottaluvpb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gottaluvpb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
If those were my options I would NOT get the envy or blitz. I have a blitz and I used just a couple times and just ordered an extcy to replace it. The envy I don't mind but I know a player who decided to switch from the envy to extcy. My best friend has a mini and he has used it a lot. It is a completely reliable gun. He uses it for speedball and woodsball and it is very air efficient but pricey it's trigger is also so light he accidentally shoots the because his finger lightly taps it. I have heard amazing things about the G4 but I never shot it. So if you are looking to spend a more than get the mini for 250 the extcy is a great gun. I can't say anything about the g4 because I have never seen it in action or used it.
Gottaluvpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:10 AM #17
Vhyrus

I own 2 G4s purchased used and they both work great. Don't listen to the haters on here. If you lube the gun with good lube and don't neglect it, it will work fine. Honestly out of all the guns mentioned it is a choice between the G4 and eXTCy. The PMR is probably the highest quality but it lacks some features of the other guns and has the slowest stock fire rate. The G4 has a slightly higher max fire rate over the GoG, but they both fire fast enough so that shouldn't matter. The G4 has an awesome trigger but I have never shot a GoG so I can't tell you which is better. the GoG comes in a nice case though, and it is slightly cheaper. I picked the G4 cause my last gun was an ion and I wanted something different. You'll be happy with either gun I think.
Vhyrus is offline   Reply With Quote