I was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer and had surgery to remove the tumor. I start chemo soon and with that there's a 90-95% cure rate. I'm staying positive and strong and ready to beat this bastard!
Anyways I need to sell some stuff to pay for my co-payment for the treatments so selling this gear would really help me with that! I'm flexible on prices but please be fair on your offers.
All gear is in great shaped (unless otherwise noted) and will be washed.
- Atlas Blue V3 Rotor $140
- Newer Black Flex 7 sold
- Dye c12 arm pads sold to caseyl1111
- Dye c12 knee pads sold
- Proto knee pads, size large, little worn but still work well, padding is great. $12
- Yellow OG JT racing gloves, worn once at an indoor field. $20
- Camo 68ci Invert tank cover. $12
- OG Olive JT Racing jersey, in good shape, no rips, size 3xl. $35
- Rare Buck Wild ls, 2xl, has a few stains, thumb holes cut into it, has Vangaurd logo and more sponsors on the back. $30 obo
I also have rubber wrist bands I may be bringing down in support but also to help promote awareness of testicular cancer. Cost will either be $3 a pop and some of the money will help me pay for my bills but most I want to donate to cancer research
Thank you and have a nice day