Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-01-2013, 03:08 PM #1
Jdwnsdm

Want to build an ecocker....help please

I am new to autocockers but they look so cool I just have to build one. I found a 2k5 superstock body on paintball gateway, now I just need to know what parts you guys like and what else I need, also I am cluese as to how you time a cocker so any advice or videos you guys have please share. Thank you
Jdwnsdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2013, 07:26 PM #2
whyuuucockin

Get a e1 or e2 frame off ebay or the bst the ccm internals have done me well i like the ansgear mini ram with 2 qev's and a palmers lpr and if your looking to do electro i would spend the extra money and get the mid blocked black magic body good luck
whyuuucockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:05 PM #3
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

because line breaks are cool:

you want to do the eframe the eclipse way: e1, e2 or a worrblade. stay away from the raceframe.

he's saying ccm internals, I say AKA or the Nexus kit they have on PBG.

if you're going to split up your hammer, ivg and springs,

AKA Tornado valve, or the nexus valve

springs you can get a spring kit, or use what you have already or what comes with your parts

ANS miniram is what he says... that's always good, but you can also go for the belsales .44 ram (qev's are qev's... the WGP MP4 ram works well, and has built in qev's),

aka scm lpr (or a belsales, or palmers...),

AKA HPR...

your choice of ASA.
new ion? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:58 PM #4
janderson78

Man I miss mine
janderson78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:13 PM #5
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

Oh wait... I just kind of mentioned a dream ecocker.

you'll need an LPR, a ram, a cocking noid, (comes with a eblade kit) HPR... internals (valve, hammer, mainspring, IVG, cocking rod, beavertail...

edit - asa, macroline, LPR hose... macroline fittings, a detent... a new feedneck...

Last edited by new ion? : 04-03-2013 at 10:18 PM.
new ion? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:01 PM #6
hmcl281

has been a member for 10 years
eclipse valve are the same as stock wgp valves, just the eclipse has an e on it. i agree stay away from race frames, while you are at it stay away from wgp select fire frames.

piecing a cocker piece by piece is going to very expensive and when you decide to sell it you are not going to get much for it.
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote