PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-29-2013, 11:35 AM #1
NatoPotato206

NatoPotato206 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Vancouver area feilds

My friends and I are going on a trip to Vancouver for a bachelor party. and we'd like to play some ball.

Im just wondering what a good feild is within like an hour of downtown.
I also noticed paint prices for you guys are astronomical (at least the feilds i looked at) 50$ for 500 rounds. is that serious?

And it sounds like my friends would prefer to play some woodsball. but a field with some hyperball would be cool too.
NatoPotato206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2013, 10:32 PM #2
notallama

the closest field to downtown vancouver would be north shore paintball. it's right across the lions gate bridge. costs $10 for entry and all-day air if you've got your own markers, $20 if you're renting. paint is $45 for 500. yeah it's a bit steep, but that's how it is lower mainland. there are group rates if you've got 12 or more people, though.

they've only got one field, and it's woodsball oriented, with stacks of tires and plywood forts. but i guess you don't have much land to work with if you're trying to get as close to downtown as possible. your other options are way out in surrey or maple ridge.
notallama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:57 AM #3
tomn8r

i would check out panther paintball in langley. the oldest, biggest, best in van. low rates, huge *** fields. new gear. 1 604 533 0890
tomn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:23 AM #4
Studwiser

Annual Supporting Member
Studwiser is playing at Living Legends VII
Studwiser owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Studwiser supports DLX Technology
if you go to panther talk to jimmy before hand, he works the shop and may be able to hook you up with an out of town deal. Aside from panther i highly recommend ambush paintball as it is really the class of the lower mainland in terms of the fields out here. The prices are pretty much the same across the board here sadly so you will need to pick based on the field and what it has to offer. Ambush has the best woodsball fields in my opinion and is about 20 mins closer to downtown vancouver then panther is.

Ambush Paintball Paintballgear.ca Axiom Pro Shop
Studwiser is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups