Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2013, 05:19 PM #1577
dpkidsrocks2

has been a member for 10 years
Ben UFO Quits House Music; "It's All a Bunch of ****, Innit?"
http://www.xlr8r.com/news/2013/03/be...e-music-its-al

Lol!

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 04-01-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:35 PM #1578
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
^ I'm not really sure who the **** Ben UFO is, and its obviously an April Fool's joke, but why is he taking a **** on producers when he doesn't even produce himself? Doesn't seem very intelligent to market oneself that way even if it is a joke. I would be trying to push myself so that I could produce at a level that the producers he's making fun of can, not keep telling jokes.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 04-01-2013, 07:17 PM #1579
Radiance

https://soundcloud.com/prettylights/...s-easy-way-out

have you heard these guys? i just recently discovered them... their last 3 EP's just blew me away
Old 04-01-2013, 07:41 PM #1580
Strange1130
FTW

I thought it was a guy and a girl
(also, I called out April Fool's right above, so probably not going to work that well)

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 04-01-2013, 07:43 PM #1581
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiance View Post
https://soundcloud.com/prettylights/...s-easy-way-out

have you heard these guys? i just recently discovered them... their last 3 EP's just blew me away
Also I almost clicked on your profile to see if you registered on April 1st. Then I was like wait a minute....

Old 04-01-2013, 08:00 PM #1582
Strange1130
FTW

trip post cuz dgaf

Old 04-01-2013, 08:36 PM #1583
JohnnyBananas

Shoutout to whoever posted the vid of Gesaffelstein in some weird club about a year or more ago...been one of my favorite djs/producers ever since. Him and Brodinksi live last week in Miami was awesome, definitely don't miss out on them if they're around.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:45 AM #1584
scvrush03
blue collar blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
Shoutout to whoever posted the vid of Gesaffelstein in some weird club about a year or more ago...been one of my favorite djs/producers ever since. Him and Brodinksi live last week in Miami was awesome, definitely don't miss out on them if they're around.
French ****ing techno.

YYYUP!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:48 AM #1585
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Eternal Acacia is a Supporting Member
Gesaffelstein was one of the most entertaining sets I've ever been witness too.
and the future don't exist

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old 04-02-2013, 12:52 AM #1586
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

KamakaziWatermelon helped look for balloons
dude's just effortlessly cool behind the decks

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

Old 04-02-2013, 01:00 AM #1587
Tippmann KiD213
Lines in my face

Annual Supporting Member
He's the James Bond of EDM.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:54 AM #1588
dpkidsrocks2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
^ I'm not really sure who the **** Ben UFO is, and its obviously an April Fool's joke, but why is he taking a **** on producers when he doesn't even produce himself? Doesn't seem very intelligent to market oneself that way even if it is a joke. I would be trying to push myself so that I could produce at a level that the producers he's making fun of can, not keep telling jokes.
Lol I don't think he really worries about marketing himself well. He gets booked all over the world all year long and hes like 21? I'm not trying to brag here but I have seen a ridiculous amount of DJ's these past 3.5 to 4 years and Ben UFO ranks up there with the best if not the best I have ever heard. He runs an extremely successful record label that pumps out amazing music.

Looks like it got taken down =/ I loved when he talked about how borgore looks so inspirational on stage LOL. That dude looks like a damn zomby in all the recent videos i have seen

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 04-02-2013 at 05:46 AM.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:22 PM #1589
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

This remix EP is insane

Memtrix is ****ing 17!

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old 04-02-2013, 12:31 PM #1590
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkidsrocks2 View Post
Lol I don't think he really worries about marketing himself well. He gets booked all over the world all year long and hes like 21? I'm not trying to brag here but I have seen a ridiculous amount of DJ's these past 3.5 to 4 years and Ben UFO ranks up there with the best if not the best I have ever heard. He runs an extremely successful record label that pumps out amazing music.

Looks like it got taken down =/ I loved when he talked about how borgore looks so inspirational on stage LOL. That dude looks like a damn zomby in all the recent videos i have seen
oh word good on him then, yeah like I said haven't heard of him so wasn't sure his story. just seemed a bit douchey idk. but then I never really understood all the elitism involved with playing music on cd players for people to have a good time listening to lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Acacia View Post
This remix EP is insane

Memtrix is ****ing 17!

some heavy **** right? Especially loving the Receptor remix, June Miller, and hell anything from Telekinesis. Just learned about those boys the other day and damn, if a zombie apocalypse is coming from anywhere its Eastern Europe.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:50 PM #1591
JohnnyBananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamakaziWatermelon View Post
dude's just effortlessly cool behind the decks
Crushes endless cigarettes while rocking a blazer...not to mention putting plenty of effort into his mixing.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:54 PM #1592
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Brrrrrap

https://soundcloud.com/neversaydie/eptic-gutter

Old 04-02-2013, 03:45 PM #1593
fattyMcCheese36
I'm not fat.

fattyMcCheese36 is a Paintball photographer
Hey all, I've got a 3:00 preview of the remix i'm working on for this contest to play at edc chicago. i think its definitely some of the best work i've ever done, but would love to hear what anyone thinks about it so far.

https://soundcloud.com/zleard/unsaid-remix

Use my karmaloop rep code for 20% off : ZD43513
UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS

Old 04-05-2013, 01:24 PM #1594
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Old 04-06-2013, 05:33 PM #1595
dpkidsrocks2

Friend I know thought's on the excision tour they did in VA...

"Eardrums were popped (literally) from the amount of bass. As in, people were bleeding out of their ears.

The bass also was making people vomit from having sensory overload and as well as disrupting their equilibrium. (Yeah, it was making it difficult to stand...)

I know this isn't anyone's "fault" and it is your responsibility to bring earplugs, but, **** dude. At what point is it just unnecessary?"
Old 04-06-2013, 06:56 PM #1596
Strange1130
FTW

truth tonight, glad I didn't pay 40 dollars last time lolol, also its like a 20 minute walk from my place which is legit

should be large

Last edited by Strange1130 : 04-06-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Closed Thread