Community Focus

Old 03-31-2013, 09:06 AM #1
thenoob23
Competitive Edge

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
Wink WTT for dangerous power 4.

Hello pbnation members.

So today I have a few items for trade that I would like to trade for a dangerous power 4.

First being the GOG envy with blackheart board,CP 12 inch two piece barrel.The marker and barrel are blue.The marker has black grips and half of thebody is black then blue the front handle is blue etc.Has only had less than 1 case ran through it.Has a little breach wear,and no scratches,cracks,marks etc.Also has blue eyes.The model is the 2012 model and was just bought in december and looking for a dangerous power now.

Next up would be the Tippman deluxe gear back pack.Has 2 main pouches then one to hold the marker in tight.Also hold 5 pods,on top you have room for tools and also has mask clip,and water bottle pouch along the side.

Last would be the Tippman 98 with A.C.T. system.Is the 2012 model.Bought it in october of 2012 has seen roughly about 1 1/2 case of paint.Has no scratches has breach wear not to big just on the outer 3 grooves.

Now what I am looking for is a Dngerous Power G4 that is atleast 9/10 cosmetic and 10/10 mechanical.Would really like to have a blue one to match the rest of my gear or black and blue or silver and blue but just offer what you have.

Rules:1.I do NOT ship first unless you have 75+ feedback

2.All my markers are sent out in working order,so do not blame it on me if it gets broke you can blame Mr. mailman.

3.Post first then PM me.

4. NO FLAMING,TROLLING.

5. Pictures can be sent through phone upon request.

6.Please let me know the year,color,cosmetic conditon,mechanical conditon the mech conditon dont bother if is not 10/10 same with cosmetic I can let 8.75 slip.

7.Thanks and please help me get G4
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-05-2013, 08:05 PM #2
CRVEF

I have a blue G4 f/s if u decided to buy
Old 04-08-2013, 07:36 AM #3
Dedloc
That guy.

Annual Supporting Member
Dedloc is BST Legit
Dedloc is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Dedloc is Legendary
pm me pics of the stuff. i may be interested.